The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 A big thank you

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tracym Posted - 29/06/2011 : 19:11:28
My 9 month old corn was in his blue phase and I had just gone out to buy him a moss hide when he shed while I was out (bit sooner than I thought)
He had only partially shed and had a piece stuck on his head/eye and the lower half was all still intact, only about 6 inch down his back had shed properly.
As usual I panicked but left him for a bit to see if he would do the rest himself but he seemed really stressed so first place I went for information was here. I read about bathing him in water and then letting him slide through damp kitchen roll. I did all this and he managed to slide out of the rest of his skin. I have checked his eyes and tail and it has all come off, he looks lovely and bright now.

So I would just like to say a big thank you as I don't know what I would have done if this information had not been available

**moved to relevant topic**
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kdlang Posted - 29/06/2011 : 21:14:43
I am really pleased that it all came off for you. This place is definitely the first place I come to for help and I'm glad that it helped you to keep calm and deal with it ( well after your first moment of panic lol )
ntbryenton-rochard Posted - 29/06/2011 : 19:33:32
Glad you got the shed off. I used that method recently and it worked a treat!
Newbie Posted - 29/06/2011 : 19:31:16
Glad he's ok I know how you feel, I'd be lost without these guys!
tracym Posted - 29/06/2011 : 19:12:26
I seem to have put this in the wrong place, could anyone move it to general posts please.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000