The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 What did you buy at Donny Dome?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
uma and bill Posted - 27/06/2011 : 09:15:29
Hi everyone we went to Donny yesterday and came back with a Brazilian rainbow Boa and a Mexican red knee Tarantula, I really wanted a Royal python but didnt have enough equipment at home yet for one I will post pictures when we manage to take some as we got home and pasted out from the heat lol anyway I thought it would be interesting to see what others have bought yesterday
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
crazy JJ Posted - 28/06/2011 : 00:20:15
i got a hypo bloodred, hypo hondo milk, a heat strip mum got a new giant white knee tarantula and 2 tubs of crix and couple of things for vivs/rubs etc :)

not allowed anymore snakies now though so dont dare go to sept although i am allowed a beardie later in the year woop woop
uma and bill Posted - 28/06/2011 : 00:01:43
quote:
Originally posted by Callazagy

Didn't buy any livestock, but so everything on my wishlist can't wait for the september show when I can get some new additions. I really wanted one of those baby carpet pythons hope i find some in september.

my OH was looking at the carpet pythons and he gave me the choice of that or a brb
Callazagy Posted - 27/06/2011 : 22:31:05
Didn't buy any livestock, but so everything on my wishlist can't wait for the september show when I can get some new additions. I really wanted one of those baby carpet pythons hope i find some in september.
eeji Posted - 27/06/2011 : 22:30:21
nothing, I wasn't allowed to play out :(
gingerpony Posted - 27/06/2011 : 21:07:37
white male mouse (new blood for my breeding stock)
male whitesided black ratsnake from AC Snakes
MagNaturals stuff for the Day geckos viv

the livestock was pre-planned and authorised
Kazerella Posted - 27/06/2011 : 15:30:30
We got a cool arboreal tank for the white tree frogs, some axolotl pellets, 2 tubs of crickets, a waterfall kit and some waxies.

.......and a few pints of coke and a sharer platter in the pub during the dinner time social
FiestaSTLou Posted - 27/06/2011 : 10:43:07
nothing :( fell in love with a yearling blizzard but had to buy equiptment for the other snakeys so didnt have enuff dollas left, but theres always kempton and donny sept, i did see the ones with kinks in, and very nearly got one of them to lol they where gorgeous!
mikeyd_26 Posted - 27/06/2011 : 10:25:00
we got 3 beardies all citrus hypos little stunners!
Gemsyork Posted - 27/06/2011 : 10:11:50
I bought a male low expression pied sided blood, a male plasma motley he has a few kinks but is stunning, a male opal motley and a female pewter motley. They were all absolute bargains as they were all sold as normals it wasn't till I got them home and moved them into their new tubs we found out they were all motleys.
Can't wait for septembers show now.
Pics of my new snakes are in my post.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000