The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 First Shed!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Helraiser Posted - 15/06/2011 : 19:54:41
Just to say that I saw Sidney shed his skin for the first time since I got him tonight! It was fascinating, I actually happened to go into the room where we keep him just as he started shedding and saw the whole thing!
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mamma Posted - 16/06/2011 : 14:55:34
quote:
Originally posted by kabigat

My
My youngest daughter,who is six,took the shed skin in to school for show and tell and ended up taking it to every class in the school and telling all the kids.
Needless to say she loved the attention.

My eldest daughter (9) did this too! I have even converted one of the school mums into thinking about her 1st corn. I let her hold Romeo, spoke to her for a good hr or so about snake stuff she had never held a snake before then. xx
Ailsa Posted - 16/06/2011 : 14:53:16
Mine is making me wait for her first shed, can't wait for her to shed.
kabigat Posted - 15/06/2011 : 20:57:29
My red motley had it's first shed with me last week.I made the mistake of going out of the room and it was done!
My youngest daughter,who is six,took the shed skin in to school for show and tell and ended up taking it to every class in the school and telling all the kids.
Needless to say she loved the attention.
Mamma Posted - 15/06/2011 : 20:18:49
I remember witnessing Griffin shedding it was fabulous! Couldnt believe my eyes!
Helraiser Posted - 15/06/2011 : 20:13:22
I've got some pics of the skin as it was a complete shed, it's amazing! I was so shocked when I walked in and saw him shedding I was rooted to the spot lol! I didn't even know he was going to shed although he's been in his hide for the last 2 days so I guess that was the reason.
Laws Posted - 15/06/2011 : 20:10:57
woo congrats , good to see them actually do it as they normally only do it at night or when we are out! my other half watched and video'd our kodi shedding , dont kno how to put it on here tho . and our other corn has just gone clear so could shed at any time , i hope i see this one! lol
HannahB Posted - 15/06/2011 : 20:05:37
wow that's great - not many people get to see it happen!
any pics?!?!
Dutton90 Posted - 15/06/2011 : 20:03:34
Still haven't had the joy:( u lucky git lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000