The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 I have officially lost the plot!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Vixyg Posted - 12/06/2011 : 09:37:25
Well it is now day 5 of Chilli being with us and she had kept herself well and truely hidden up in the cool end since day 2 of coming home. This morning I actually got really excited to see that she had moved into her warm end hide! I mean I actually woke my other half up at 8am on a sunday to tell him, thats how excited I was! It is official apparently....I am a very sad lady! hahaha

Just imagin how overjoyed I will be when she has her first meal!
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tarotpodge Posted - 12/06/2011 : 20:15:56
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

Welcome to the crazy snake club lol. I have to stop myself sometimes cos I get a little too over enthusiastic talking about the snakes and then realise the person I'm talking to has that glazed look in their eyes lol.

I do that all the time with all my pets. Especially atm with my new corns.....Glad im not the only one
lotabob Posted - 12/06/2011 : 20:10:56
I'll tell you when she gets it. Only posted it on Friday.

oh your status, careful don't draw attention to it or K will come along and change it to something embarrassing.
scottishbluebird Posted - 12/06/2011 : 16:53:37
Lmao at posting snake skin to sister! what did she say?
and i not noticed that i had hatched!
lotabob Posted - 12/06/2011 : 15:59:17
My poor staff at work are tortured with my stories and photos. They don't like snakes but it doesn't stop me I'm sure eventually they will come round to my way of thinking I just need to be persistent. Oh and I posted my sister a shed skin, don't know why, she didn't ask for it I just decided it would be a good idea with no idea why it would be a good idea.
ntbryenton-rochard Posted - 12/06/2011 : 14:39:53
quote:
I get a little too over enthusiastic talking about the snakes and then realise the person I'm talking to has that glazed look in their eyes lol.

I am the same. I think that the friend that gave me my snake is geting fed up with it. Everytime I see her all I seem to talk about is ammy. It's definatly like having a new baby. I never seem to have anything else to talk about anymore.....lol
nusnakemum Posted - 12/06/2011 : 14:07:46
ha ha never thought i,d be boring people with my "exciting" snake news (boring them with other stuff yes snake stuff no !)Glad i can use this site to get my snake fixes !!!
kdlang Posted - 12/06/2011 : 12:15:11
Welcome to the crazy snake club lol. I have to stop myself sometimes cos I get a little too over enthusiastic talking about the snakes and then realise the person I'm talking to has that glazed look in their eyes lol.
Vixyg Posted - 12/06/2011 : 11:17:20
haha im glad im not the only one!
herriotfan Posted - 12/06/2011 : 10:43:11
Sounds like you live on my planet!!
Mort13 Posted - 12/06/2011 : 10:35:53
quote:
Originally posted by Mamma

I kinda hurt my hubby's feelings... the shelving with the rubs and young snakes in them were moved into our bedroom, to make space in the livingroom for the viv for Griffin. I said to him one night I love lying in bed and watching them... and its awesome that one of my favourite things in life are the last things I see before I go to sleep.....

Needless to say he was a bit offended hahahahaha. Oh dear!!

Lmao!! Thats cracked me up! I've recently started seeing someone and everyone has asked him if he feels jealous over the way I am with Falcor!! He doesn't.....yet.
Vixyg,just wait till you get your first shed with Chilli too. Loki was my first snake and I got excited over his first poo!!
tordyjo Posted - 12/06/2011 : 10:16:18
i've very much found its like having another child, all the little milestones etc, funny how exciting and special we find them
Mamma Posted - 12/06/2011 : 09:41:51
I kinda hurt my hubby's feelings... the shelving with the rubs and young snakes in them were moved into our bedroom, to make space in the livingroom for the viv for Griffin. I said to him one night I love lying in bed and watching them... and its awesome that one of my favourite things in life are the last things I see before I go to sleep.....

Needless to say he was a bit offended hahahahaha. Oh dear!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000