New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vixyg
Hatchling

United Kingdom
259 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  09:37:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well it is now day 5 of Chilli being with us and she had kept herself well and truely hidden up in the cool end since day 2 of coming home. This morning I actually got really excited to see that she had moved into her warm end hide! I mean I actually woke my other half up at 8am on a sunday to tell him, thats how excited I was! It is official apparently....I am a very sad lady! hahaha

Just imagin how overjoyed I will be when she has her first meal!

0.1.0 miami corn (Chilli)
1.0.0 snow corn (Charlie)
1.0.0 cat (Sprout)
1.0.0 fiance (Matt)
1.0.0 Offspring (Jordan)

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  09:41:51  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I kinda hurt my hubby's feelings... the shelving with the rubs and young snakes in them were moved into our bedroom, to make space in the livingroom for the viv for Griffin. I said to him one night I love lying in bed and watching them... and its awesome that one of my favourite things in life are the last things I see before I go to sleep.....

Needless to say he was a bit offended hahahahaha. Oh dear!!

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

tordyjo
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2036 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  10:16:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i've very much found its like having another child, all the little milestones etc, funny how exciting and special we find them

LillyCrystalHarry
1.2.0 corns, 1.1.0 cats tropical guppies who continually breed

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  10:35:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mamma

I kinda hurt my hubby's feelings... the shelving with the rubs and young snakes in them were moved into our bedroom, to make space in the livingroom for the viv for Griffin. I said to him one night I love lying in bed and watching them... and its awesome that one of my favourite things in life are the last things I see before I go to sleep.....

Needless to say he was a bit offended hahahahaha. Oh dear!!

Lmao!! Thats cracked me up! I've recently started seeing someone and everyone has asked him if he feels jealous over the way I am with Falcor!! He doesn't.....yet.
Vixyg,just wait till you get your first shed with Chilli too. Loki was my first snake and I got excited over his first poo!!

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  10:43:11  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sounds like you live on my planet!!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Vixyg
Hatchling

United Kingdom
259 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  11:17:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
haha im glad im not the only one!

0.1.0 miami corn (Chilli)
1.0.0 snow corn (Charlie)
1.0.0 cat (Sprout)
1.0.0 fiance (Matt)
1.0.0 Offspring (Jordan)
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  12:15:11  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the crazy snake club lol. I have to stop myself sometimes cos I get a little too over enthusiastic talking about the snakes and then realise the person I'm talking to has that glazed look in their eyes lol.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

nusnakemum
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1612 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  14:07:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ha ha never thought i,d be boring people with my "exciting" snake news (boring them with other stuff yes snake stuff no !)Glad i can use this site to get my snake fixes !!!

0.0.1 corn Ernest
0.1.0 leopard gecko Mrs T
1.0.0 anery Black Eyed Bill RIP Bill x
2.0.0 kids
Go to Top of Page

ntbryenton-rochard
Hatchling

165 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  14:39:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
I get a little too over enthusiastic talking about the snakes and then realise the person I'm talking to has that glazed look in their eyes lol.

I am the same. I think that the friend that gave me my snake is geting fed up with it. Everytime I see her all I seem to talk about is ammy. It's definatly like having a new baby. I never seem to have anything else to talk about anymore.....lol

1.2.0 kids (Joshua-14, Katie-6 Holly-3)
1.0.0 Corn snake (Amazon-16 months)
1.0.0 Whites tree frog (Froggy-unknown age but owned for 3 years)
0.1.0 Dog (Sophie-11 years)
1.0.0 Cat (Charlie-9 years)
1.0.0 Guineapig (Rox-8 months)
0.1.0 Rabbit (Snowball-3 years)
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  15:59:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My poor staff at work are tortured with my stories and photos. They don't like snakes but it doesn't stop me I'm sure eventually they will come round to my way of thinking I just need to be persistent. Oh and I posted my sister a shed skin, don't know why, she didn't ask for it I just decided it would be a good idea with no idea why it would be a good idea.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  16:53:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lmao at posting snake skin to sister! what did she say?
and i not noticed that i had hatched!

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  20:10:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll tell you when she gets it. Only posted it on Friday.

oh your status, careful don't draw attention to it or K will come along and change it to something embarrassing.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

tarotpodge
Hatchling

433 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  20:15:56  Show Profile  Click to see tarotpodge's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

Welcome to the crazy snake club lol. I have to stop myself sometimes cos I get a little too over enthusiastic talking about the snakes and then realise the person I'm talking to has that glazed look in their eyes lol.

I do that all the time with all my pets. Especially atm with my new corns.....Glad im not the only one

2.0.3 Corns, Creamsicle(Phoenix), Ghost motley(Savanna), 2x carolina(Indiana+Severus), Amel stripe (Frazzle).
0.3.0 Dogs, Shar pei cross, Staff and Dalmation 0.3.0 Cats 2.0.0 Chinchillas 7.11.23 Tropical fish 1.0.0 Iguana
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000