The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 corns climbing

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tordyjo Posted - 28/05/2011 : 23:22:05
I'd heard that corns arn't generally climbers, i think i might have a climber - he's still in a medium faun but thought i'd jazz it up a bit with some foliage - i think he likes it as he's climbed to the top and been there for the last couple hours

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HERICUS Posted - 28/06/2011 : 00:02:46
a hammock is a great idea! seen them for lizards, think i'll be gettin one very soon!!!!!
Vixyg Posted - 27/06/2011 : 10:48:33
chilli has taken up residence at the top of her log in the top corner of her viv the last couple of days, she hides her head down the back though so im sure she thinks we cant see her!
mikerichards Posted - 27/06/2011 : 09:25:58
quote:
Originally posted by Ruby Rose

Indeed snakes do like to climb but it all depends on the snake and their species, arborial snakes such as my tree pythons and emerald boas love climbing in their vivs, example this is Sasha my red tree python

I would have thought with so much experience you sould have known that its not a red tree python at all, just a juvenile green tree!
It even says its a green tree python juvenile on the page you copied the photo from!! Numpty!

unless of course you are Dave or Tracey Barker! but then you said you dont do royals, The Barkers are responsible for the VPI line royals, again NUMPTY.
scottishbluebird Posted - 01/06/2011 : 17:49:11
Yeah i like the young guy in strictly, he was great when we went looking,letting us handle quite a few of the snakes, even though we wouldnt buy for a few weeks, thats where we got Kellogs from, and buy mice, our pet shop is bit too expensive!
Mamma Posted - 01/06/2011 : 00:15:00
yeah shes a king. I do go to the dundee one for a look, i get my rats/mice out of there. Romeo came from the Reptile shack here un dundee but its very overpriced in there. But the strictlys in dundee is a nice enough place Mim (kingsnake) came from a breeder and Griffin was a rescue snake
scottishbluebird Posted - 31/05/2011 : 23:26:40
Mamma, i just noticed that your from Dundee, im in kirrie, did you get any of your snakes from Simply Exotic Reptiles in Lochee?, and did i make a mistake and the black snake is a king?
scottishbluebird Posted - 31/05/2011 : 23:24:17
Mamma, yes my son very nearly found that out, Kellogs was down his back and he never even noticed, and now pays more attention! I have not seen a black corn before, so beautiful!
scottishbluebird Posted - 31/05/2011 : 23:19:57
Thanks Tordyjo, just a shame about the size! as id posted before, they get on great, but i have now stopped Lyla from licking Kellogs, she couldnt resist trying in that pic though!
Next week i am looking after my friends python, my son wants him in his room, but the only space is pretty close to Kellogs, will that be a problem?
Any help with that would be appreciated!
Thanks
Fiona.
Mamma Posted - 31/05/2011 : 12:14:58
watch the snake in the sleeve.... there have been snakes on here known to go missing when up sleeves.
scottishbluebird Posted - 30/05/2011 : 23:34:10
I have problems with photobucket, my friend resized them, but they are stil 4 different sizes when i put them on here, when i took the pics i zoomed in and cropped them before they went on photobucket , could that be why it wont work? it is so annoying that i cant get a good pic of top of his head, he has a heart, it is so cute!
tordyjo Posted - 30/05/2011 : 23:00:00
lol, your pics are there beautiful snake - not sure i like feeding it to the dog ( i know they're only having a kiss)
scottishbluebird Posted - 30/05/2011 : 22:51:36
i'm sorry, not good with computers!
scottishbluebird Posted - 30/05/2011 : 22:49:27

this time?
scottishbluebird Posted - 30/05/2011 : 22:47:14
crap never worked!
scottishbluebird Posted - 30/05/2011 : 22:46:40

trying to see if my pics work!
uma and bill Posted - 30/05/2011 : 11:00:27
My hatchie Bill loves laying in his plant and so does our Cali king.
tarotpodge Posted - 29/05/2011 : 19:18:55
my corn loves to climb. when i recently re done her viv, i added some shelves for her and that is where she spends most of her time now
crazy JJ Posted - 29/05/2011 : 17:56:44
a few of my snakies are climbers, i also have a very clumsy climber, yup thats when you here a nice thud :s they wil learn one day...

shikira used to be a right climber but she doesnt really bother that much now, where as dime never really used to climb and now she all over the place and she my biggest girlie :) sqigs just trashs her viv, hmph think she has had words with the kings.
lucyloop Posted - 29/05/2011 : 17:03:53
Tiko likes a good climb too...

Ruby Rose Posted - 29/05/2011 : 14:11:46
Indeed snakes do like to climb but it all depends on the snake and their species, arborial snakes such as my tree pythons and emerald boas love climbing in their vivs, example this is Sasha my red tree python

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000