The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Woo Hoo

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
whitesmm Posted - 25/05/2011 : 19:48:39
Today i purchased my first even snake . We got an amel corn. not had the time yet to take a photo but as soon as i do ill post it up. she is approx 10 weeks old. Im sooooooooo excited i have wanted a snake for 12 years and now i finaly have one, i feel i have been bitten by the bug and i already am planning on getting something else next year I used this site to do alot of my research and it has been so helpful.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
thistle Posted - 25/05/2011 : 23:47:46
Congratulations on your new addition.

I got my amel in January and still only have the one, though that has more to do with a lack of space rather than not wanting any more. I'll need to wait till a few of my other animals pop their clogs before getting any more.
Laws Posted - 25/05/2011 : 23:14:36
heheh addict rite here , got one corn the first of march , by 2nd april got three ! by september it will be four! lol xx
Mort13 Posted - 25/05/2011 : 22:11:19
Congrats on your first snake. I bet you don't last a year till you get your next though!!
9 months ago I bought Loki for my kids,he was the only snake I planned for....OOPS!
kdlang Posted - 25/05/2011 : 22:09:54
congratulations
animalcrazy Posted - 25/05/2011 : 22:07:54
Congratulations. Yes I know that feeling of snake addiction everyone is talking about. I have 2 and would like more but am trying to be sensible :)
Mamma Posted - 25/05/2011 : 21:47:33
looking forward to seeing pics
Ailsa Posted - 25/05/2011 : 21:24:06
I know how you feel, i got my first corn snake a month ago at 12 weeks old, she's a Bloodred corn and she's 4 months old now and i love her to bits already and planning future snakes, 2nd july/august time and 3rd hopefully around xmas time.
ptmbradley Posted - 25/05/2011 : 21:15:01
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

congrats, and wait for the addiction to hit

Innit? lol

Got my 2nd a week after my first. My 3rd the following week. And my 4th 2 weeks after that. And getting one more in a couple of weeks...

Congrats on the new addition to your family.
vllb Posted - 25/05/2011 : 20:32:14
I know what you mean, we had our first in Feb and our second a hatchie at the end of april and I am already looking out for my next one, would love a stripe and a lavender
tordyjo Posted - 25/05/2011 : 20:26:35
We got our first corn in feb this year and are totally smitten with him - yes its a him, had him sexed and was informed he wouldn't be afraid to get changed in the showers!! ;p so at the weekend we went and got our 2nd corn - a female, they both have a lot of growing up to do before we think about babies - and time for me to do the research, but we totally have the bug now
kabigat Posted - 25/05/2011 : 20:02:35
Only had my first snake for four weeks now he's a red motley and I have got to admit I am hooked.
Trying to convince my wife that we have got room for another.
Lol
gmac Posted - 25/05/2011 : 19:57:02
congrats, and wait for the addiction to hit

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000