Woo Hoo
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

whitesmm
Snake Mite

23 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2011 :  19:48:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today i purchased my first even snake . We got an amel corn. not had the time yet to take a photo but as soon as i do ill post it up. she is approx 10 weeks old. Im sooooooooo excited i have wanted a snake for 12 years and now i finaly have one, i feel i have been bitten by the bug and i already am planning on getting something else next year I used this site to do alot of my research and it has been so helpful.

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2011 :  19:57:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
congrats, and wait for the addiction to hit

Go to Top of Page

kabigat
Egg

United Kingdom
66 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2011 :  20:02:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only had my first snake for four weeks now he's a red motley and I have got to admit I am hooked.
Trying to convince my wife that we have got room for another.
Lol
Go to Top of Page

tordyjo
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2036 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2011 :  20:26:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We got our first corn in feb this year and are totally smitten with him - yes its a him, had him sexed and was informed he wouldn't be afraid to get changed in the showers!! ;p so at the weekend we went and got our 2nd corn - a female, they both have a lot of growing up to do before we think about babies - and time for me to do the research, but we totally have the bug now

LillyCrystalHarry
1.2.0 corns, 1.1.0 cats tropical guppies who continually breed

Go to Top of Page

vllb
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2011 :  20:32:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know what you mean, we had our first in Feb and our second a hatchie at the end of april and I am already looking out for my next one, would love a stripe and a lavender

Victoria. Mum to 3 wonderful kids and :-
1.0.0 Snow Corn. Eira
0.1.0 Caramel Corn, Molly
2.0.1 Amel Corn. Harley and Dillon and Olly
0.2.0 Anery Corn. Marley and Daisy
0.3.0 Carolina Corn, Nesta and Doris and Rosie
1.0.0 BCI Pheonix
3.1.0 cats, Harry, Kara, Henry and Rory.
0.0.1 Asian Flying tree frog,
1.0.0 Tomato Frog, Tommy
0.0.2 Giant African Land Snails, Amira and Amiri
Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2011 :  21:15:01  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

congrats, and wait for the addiction to hit

Innit? lol

Got my 2nd a week after my first. My 3rd the following week. And my 4th 2 weeks after that. And getting one more in a couple of weeks...

Congrats on the new addition to your family.

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2011 :  21:24:06  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I know how you feel, i got my first corn snake a month ago at 12 weeks old, she's a Bloodred corn and she's 4 months old now and i love her to bits already and planning future snakes, 2nd july/august time and 3rd hopefully around xmas time.

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2011 :  21:47:33  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
looking forward to seeing pics

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

animalcrazy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
327 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2011 :  22:07:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulations. Yes I know that feeling of snake addiction everyone is talking about. I have 2 and would like more but am trying to be sensible :)

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2011 :  22:09:54  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
congratulations

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2011 :  22:11:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congrats on your first snake. I bet you don't last a year till you get your next though!!
9 months ago I bought Loki for my kids,he was the only snake I planned for....OOPS!

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

Laws
Yearling

United Kingdom
935 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2011 :  23:14:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
heheh addict rite here , got one corn the first of march , by 2nd april got three ! by september it will be four! lol xx

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Go to Top of Page

thistle
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1757 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2011 :  23:47:46  Show Profile  Visit thistle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Congratulations on your new addition.

I got my amel in January and still only have the one, though that has more to do with a lack of space rather than not wanting any more. I'll need to wait till a few of my other animals pop their clogs before getting any more.

2.0.0 Dogs (westie Angus, shih tzu Archie)
0.5.0 African Pygmy Hedgehogs (Harriet, Amelia, Matilda, Jemima, Maisie) RIP Hector
0.4.0 Guinea Pigs (Isobel, Effy, Mrs Mack & Sheila)
1.0.0 Lutino C0ckatiel (Sammy)
3.0.0 Corn Snakes - CB10 Amel (Barnaby), CB11 Anery Lavender (Bailey), CB10 Caramel Motley (Bradley)
0.1.0 CB11 Western Hognose Snake (Maggie)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000