The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Im a wimp!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rubberbiscuit Posted - 23/05/2011 : 01:13:56
Ive upgraded Kiora from pinkies (gone in a gulp!) to fluffs for the first time today. I picked one out that looked quite big but when I put it in the feeding tub with my boy it looked huge, slightly over 1.5 times his width Id say. Now I know he should of managed it fine but I couldnt watch!!
Ok, I know logically that stretching his jaws and body like that doesnt hurt but it just made me wince..
(at least dinner took 20mins to get down rather the n his usual 20 seconds!!) but I freely admit it....Im a wimp!
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ailsa Posted - 24/05/2011 : 12:45:59
I love watching my little hatchling eating her pinkies, I swear she knows it's feeding time when I put her into her little feeding tub lol :)
Mort13 Posted - 24/05/2011 : 11:28:00
I love feeding time. Its almost a year since I got my first snake and I still find it as fascinating as I did the first time I watched!!
Rubberbiscuit,do we get to see a photo of you with the extra large sandwich?!
ptmbradley Posted - 23/05/2011 : 17:57:02
I'll probably finish the pinkies I have left and then put all my corns on fuzzies. Might still be a struggle for my smallest one though so I'll see. My brb was on large mice when I bought him, but IMO they are too big for him, so I'm trying to get him on rat fuzzies.
ptmbradley Posted - 23/05/2011 : 17:52:02
Lol that needs a facebook style "like"!
rubberbiscuit Posted - 23/05/2011 : 17:06:42
I shouldnt be a wimp though. The whole process looks very similiar to me when I make a sandwich that is clearly too big for my gob!!LOL
Invalid User Posted - 23/05/2011 : 08:14:31
I love feeding time, for me it's one of the best parts of owning snakes. I don't have time to sit and watch all mine feed but I try and watch the boas and the kings as they can be very entertaining.

I love it when they go up a food size!
Sammysnake Posted - 23/05/2011 : 08:05:58
I remember the same feelings every time mine moved up a size. I was sure they were going to choke on it and had to tripple check the feeding charts to make sure they really were the right size. If you're a wimp then me too.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000