The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Tough ole world

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
snowstripe420 Posted - 19/05/2011 : 20:43:09
Kind of off topic. But i have to complain!

I graduated in 09 and after hunting down someone to indenture me as an apprentice for 2 years i finally found someone. So I enrolled in school at my local community collage. They cancelled the course on me twice and moved it to a later date because of lack of enrollment. I went in today to pay my tuition, as the course was supposed to start on the 24th. I went in, and they told me it was cancelled again! 6 Days before it was supposed to start!!!! The coulndt call me?!? I havnt been working for months waiting for this course. Just took out a student loan. Spent some of the cash on food and rent already!! Now what, I owe money, and have no schooling or work to look forward to? My employer wont give me work until i finnish some sort of schooling!!

so Now I have to move to the big city (Vancouver) which i hate to go to school on the 24th! I dont think ill be able to take my snake!!! I dont no what im going to do. Girlfreind can watch him, but id have to pay the 1000$ rent to keep him at my current home. I dont no what to do. Kind of in panic mode. sorry everyone. had to rant.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mamma Posted - 19/05/2011 : 21:23:37
kabigat Posted - 19/05/2011 : 20:54:25
Sorry to read about your troubles.
Hope it all works out for you.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000