New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

snowstripe420
Egg

Canada
81 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  20:43:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kind of off topic. But i have to complain!

I graduated in 09 and after hunting down someone to indenture me as an apprentice for 2 years i finally found someone. So I enrolled in school at my local community collage. They cancelled the course on me twice and moved it to a later date because of lack of enrollment. I went in today to pay my tuition, as the course was supposed to start on the 24th. I went in, and they told me it was cancelled again! 6 Days before it was supposed to start!!!! The coulndt call me?!? I havnt been working for months waiting for this course. Just took out a student loan. Spent some of the cash on food and rent already!! Now what, I owe money, and have no schooling or work to look forward to? My employer wont give me work until i finnish some sort of schooling!!

so Now I have to move to the big city (Vancouver) which i hate to go to school on the 24th! I dont think ill be able to take my snake!!! I dont no what im going to do. Girlfreind can watch him, but id have to pay the 1000$ rent to keep him at my current home. I dont no what to do. Kind of in panic mode. sorry everyone. had to rant.

kabigat
Egg

United Kingdom
66 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  20:54:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry to read about your troubles.
Hope it all works out for you.
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  21:23:37  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000