The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 poop

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MsThomson Posted - 11/05/2011 : 09:27:54
mrs west had done a couple of what i thought were normal snake poops the first 2 days after she arrived. woke up this morning to find a labrador sized poo (slight exageration) in the corner of her faun! she expertly managed to miss the kitchen roll of course, and by crikey what a hummmm!

just thought id share that wee nugget of info
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
MsThomson Posted - 12/05/2011 : 14:25:36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiUlz7POclc&feature=related

hmmmmm snake fart or "owner blaming the snake" fart
Mort13 Posted - 12/05/2011 : 13:45:24
Lmao!! I took a photo of Loki's first poo and posted it on fb.
I didn't think snake poo stank till Loki did 2 weeks worth on me a bit back,absolutely minging!!
Loki is the smelly I'll poop anywhere snake. I'm still waiting to hear a good snake fart though lol!
Ailsa Posted - 12/05/2011 : 13:32:03
Brilliant Lou, really, and the farting award goes to Lou's snake for the loudest, wettest sounding fart, priceless lol
Invalid User Posted - 12/05/2011 : 13:24:30
I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't heard it myself!

One of my corns did the loudest, wetest sounding fart as he poo'd in his rub. lol
Ailsa Posted - 12/05/2011 : 13:18:06
projectile poop, farting snakes, oh my brilliant or what, i want Dakota to be a farter lol :)
MsThomson Posted - 12/05/2011 : 13:14:29
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

Yup, it flies out and can shoot a fair distance! Sometimes its accompanied by a nasty noise too

farting snakes? hehehehe! brilliant! pleeeeease let Mrs West be a farter!
Invalid User Posted - 12/05/2011 : 13:09:37
quote:
Originally posted by MsThomson

PROJECTILE POOP??? Please tell me you are joking?
I knew i shouldve nabbed some throwaway pinnys from the hospital before i left my job!

Yup, it flies out and can shoot a fair distance! Sometimes its accompanied by a nasty noise too
Invalid User Posted - 12/05/2011 : 13:07:52
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

The good thing about smelly snake poop is that you can tell when one has been deposited before you even open the viv. The problem I have sometimes is working out which viv the smell is coming from lol

Haha, I have the same problem. I can smell the poop but where is it?? Good thing with rubs is they usually steam up after a fresh poo has been deposited so I just look for the steamy rub!
Ailsa Posted - 12/05/2011 : 12:34:32
well since at the mo i only have one snake should i notice a smell i will know where it is coming from lol
kdlang Posted - 12/05/2011 : 10:27:56
The good thing about smelly snake poop is that you can tell when one has been deposited before you even open the viv. The problem I have sometimes is working out which viv the smell is coming from lol
Ailsa Posted - 11/05/2011 : 22:31:13
am sure it doesn't smell as bad as cleaning out a cat litter box and i have 2 cats, snake poo meh a doddle lol
lotabob Posted - 11/05/2011 : 22:15:52
Corn poo is the smelliest snake poop, Duke my Royal poops about 10% of his bodyweight, its huge, puts my dog to shame but very little smell.
animalcrazy Posted - 11/05/2011 : 22:09:03
First thing Horatio did when I got him at the weekend, was as I said on the other thread, put him on the bed to take quick photo before settling him in viv. Froze, I was really worried something was wrong, then lifted him tail and yes, massive poo. I managed to catch most on a dog poo bag I had in my pocket from walking my dogs :)
I was quite stunned at the distance it went, as others have mentioned.

The old throw on my bed went straight in wash.
Alyson19802 Posted - 11/05/2011 : 22:01:26
I had Bailey wee on me last night think it must be love lol
MsThomson Posted - 11/05/2011 : 21:00:16

PROJECTILE POOP??? Please tell me you are joking?
I knew i shouldve nabbed some throwaway pinnys from the hospital before i left my job!

rubberbiscuit Posted - 11/05/2011 : 18:54:12
My cardie is currently in the washing machine coz Kiora decided to poop all down the front (then wipe his snakey bottom up the zipper section!!)
eeji Posted - 11/05/2011 : 18:24:16
just wait until you're holding her and she decides to projectile poo everywhere! :D :D :D
Ailsa Posted - 11/05/2011 : 09:41:14
I've only had wee snake poo's nothing id call massive lol and mines is only a baby too
MsThomson Posted - 11/05/2011 : 09:40:34
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

I know some people who shall remain nameless, who have taken pics of huge snake poops just to prove how big they were......

hahahaha!!

**almost did the same
Invalid User Posted - 11/05/2011 : 09:39:03
I know some people who shall remain nameless, who have taken pics of huge snake poops just to prove how big they were......

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000