The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 List started

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
snowstripe420 Posted - 11/04/2011 : 04:41:29
Anyone have experience with green tree pythons? Just wondering cause the (let imagination go wild) head at the pet store said their verry agressive and expensive. thoughts?

I plan on getting the python, rainbow boa, and 3 or 4 more corns before my collection is complete.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lrv2307 Posted - 12/04/2011 : 07:08:49
am lookin at getting a GTP myself later this year, met one a cpl of months ago, and so was so placid and relaxed, coiled round my hand and let me massage in some shed aid

id look at a viv for a full size of 90cm x 60cm x 60cm,

they are beautiful creatures, although ppl i know that havent met one or handled one say they are just display snakes and are nippy
snowstripe420 Posted - 12/04/2011 : 06:13:03
Im excited. I plan on building a custom viv. Does anyone know where to get plans or blueprints of some vivs? ive been looking an no luck. What is the ebst wood to use, that doesnt warp from moisture, is safe for the snake, and looks good? Any help would be awesome. Thought id start working on it now, so by the time im done school, it will be complete.
lotabob Posted - 11/04/2011 : 20:05:39
A pretty green hole puncher, lol. I can't wait to get one, well that or an emerald tree Boa, I'm 50/50 on both of them.
Adsclarke Posted - 11/04/2011 : 19:11:08
We have a GTP and it is an evil little coil :) Not all are like that though, I consider them more display pets than ones you would handle.

Cheers
Ads
lotabob Posted - 11/04/2011 : 18:05:56
Aggressive, maybe but not all types are aggressive, they are actually really delicate little snakes that you don't handle more than you have to when little. Expensive, YES they are not just the snake itself but the setup they require is expensive. I don't have mine yet but I'm almost there with a viv build to cope with such high humidity and also a misting system because that will be brilliant. Its next on my list and wil start the build in 2 months time.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000