The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Better than TV

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kdlang Posted - 08/04/2011 : 18:22:34
I just wanted to share the fact that I am currently sat watching Izzy slithering around his viv. To most of you this is probably a common occurance as it is with my other snakes.

What has made me so happy is that Izzy is usually a very reclusive snake and for the past few months has been even more so. It is wonderful to see him out and about again. So what if he still hasn't eaten for 14 weeks lol.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
herriotfan Posted - 09/04/2011 : 08:06:37
Awwww, bless him. Maybe as he gets braver he might even manage a mouse before long!!
kdlang Posted - 08/04/2011 : 20:47:53
Mr Hoggie certainly is. He is always out. We think he likes to come out and watch Dan play on Xbox.

Just been sat watching the snakes in the stack. Orange in the top, brown in the middle and grey at the bottom. The first time I have ever seen them all out at the same time. Maybe I should bring Connie down from upstairs and watch the reaction lol
gingerpony Posted - 08/04/2011 : 19:50:16
awww, glad he's feeling sociable, maybe he thinks the hoggies are hogging the limelight? lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000