The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Well well well...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Scarlett Posted - 30/03/2011 : 16:56:27
It's been quite some time since I logged on! Quite a few things have happened since then and now, personally as well as with the snakes.

How has everyone been? I've been away so long because I started a new job around Christmas and was working two jobs six days a week for a couple of months. Now I work full time at the new place. My time is still eaten by work, or sleeping, or being away from my laptop in general lol. I also got engaged to the other half in October, I can't remember if I told people on here already though? I've been asleep since then so you'll have to forgive me lol

The snakes are good. Ember's gone in to her penultimate tank now, it's the entire length of my desk and she is pretty much nearly the length of it anyway! She's also on small adult mice the little fatty, and as ever is doing perfectly. I'm just waiting for her to shed.

Loki's doing amazing and growing like a weed, he's on two pinkies now and is so ferocious with his constricting. Although the first thing he constricted was me! Quite a touching moment for me, I have to admit

I'll be taking photo's of them more regularly once I get a new camera as my one packed up =[ It's like losing a hand!

Well, I hope everyone's good!
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
boswell3782 Posted - 02/04/2011 : 18:33:55
Welcome back :D
Scarlett Posted - 02/04/2011 : 16:20:24
Thanks Mamma and Herriot =] It's good to be back!

I'm at the other half's house, and I'm hoping Ember shed in the night, and if not hopefully tonight. She's turning in to a BIG girl lol.
herriotfan Posted - 31/03/2011 : 16:03:52
Congratulations! Good to have you back. Love the photo!!
Mamma Posted - 31/03/2011 : 10:09:14
Congrats on your engagement
Scarlett Posted - 30/03/2011 : 20:33:03
Hey Newbie (it's weird saying that when it's actually your username lol) they're both little stunners, Ember's definitely the stress head out of the two of them lol.

Hiya Mort, thank you very much =] Loki's so stunning, I can't to see what he'll be like in a years time; his colouring is going to change so dramatically. Even more than it already has!
Mort13 Posted - 30/03/2011 : 20:04:09
Hi,it sounds like you've had a busy few months. Congrats on the engagement.
The photo of Loki on your finger is brilliant,he's a beauty.
Newbie Posted - 30/03/2011 : 19:25:39
Hi, what a pretty little Loki! Ember looks very sweet in your sig

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000