The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Sooo..

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
AliciaRose Posted - 28/03/2011 : 18:45:47
I know i'm not posting photos but thought i'd let you all know as I want sympathy haha!

So, i've had a unsuccessful weekend, managed to break my mobile phone (the one that has a good camera) so now that means I cant take pictures of my snake (Mitch) unless I use my other phone which only has a 3mp camera. Quite upset about it as I take new photos of him everyday lol.
BUT to top it all off, I broke my laptop so now i'm using a pc which seems to be powered by a monkey on a bicycle. AND the guy fixing my laptop now wants £60 because its a difficult job to sort out! I'm not doing to well at the moment lol!
Anyway sorry for complaining, but I had to complain to someone lol.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ailsa Posted - 28/03/2011 : 23:31:24
Yeah we all need a moan now and again so no need to apologies. Your Mitch is a beautiful corn, his colours are so bright and vivid.
Mort13 Posted - 28/03/2011 : 22:53:56
Oh dear,you've not had much luck have you!!
You never know,it might change and you could get a phone/camera ready to catch him shedding.
AliciaRose Posted - 28/03/2011 : 20:21:50
Lol thankyou!
Just had me dinner and a play with Mitch for a while, so feeling a lil better lol!
Noticed he's going into shed again though, so i'll leave him alone for a couple days until feeding day (wednesday) hopefully i'll get my laptop sorted soon as I forgot I get paid on thursday. Just a new camera or phone to hunt down now lol!
herriotfan Posted - 28/03/2011 : 20:07:10
Hey we all need a moan sometimes so don't apologise!
Hope things get sorted soon. In the meantime have lots of lovely snake massages with Mitch, calms me down a treat....try it!!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000