New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AliciaRose
Hatchling

United Kingdom
102 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2011 :  18:45:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know i'm not posting photos but thought i'd let you all know as I want sympathy haha!

So, i've had a unsuccessful weekend, managed to break my mobile phone (the one that has a good camera) so now that means I cant take pictures of my snake (Mitch) unless I use my other phone which only has a 3mp camera. Quite upset about it as I take new photos of him everyday lol.
BUT to top it all off, I broke my laptop so now i'm using a pc which seems to be powered by a monkey on a bicycle. AND the guy fixing my laptop now wants £60 because its a difficult job to sort out! I'm not doing to well at the moment lol!
Anyway sorry for complaining, but I had to complain to someone lol.

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 28/03/2011 23:25:11

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2011 :  20:07:10  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey we all need a moan sometimes so don't apologise!
Hope things get sorted soon. In the meantime have lots of lovely snake massages with Mitch, calms me down a treat....try it!!!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

AliciaRose
Hatchling

United Kingdom
102 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2011 :  20:21:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol thankyou!
Just had me dinner and a play with Mitch for a while, so feeling a lil better lol!
Noticed he's going into shed again though, so i'll leave him alone for a couple days until feeding day (wednesday) hopefully i'll get my laptop sorted soon as I forgot I get paid on thursday. Just a new camera or phone to hunt down now lol!

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2011 :  22:53:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh dear,you've not had much luck have you!!
You never know,it might change and you could get a phone/camera ready to catch him shedding.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2011 :  23:31:24  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah we all need a moan now and again so no need to apologies. Your Mitch is a beautiful corn, his colours are so bright and vivid.

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000