The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 It had to happen sometime!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lucyloop Posted - 24/03/2011 : 20:54:14
Tagged! For the first time by Tiko, just going to put him back after feeding like lots of times before and POW! Soon as I realised what had happened he let go. That'll teach me for going on holiday - he clearly felt neglected!
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Budaholic Posted - 31/03/2011 : 14:51:41
I've never been tagged by any of my snakes.....

Did get caught by a particularly aggressive little Retic baby in a shop once though.
lucyloop Posted - 31/03/2011 : 12:36:25
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

quote:
Originally posted by lrv2307

lou, just you wait til your king had ya lol

lol

Marv is a fake king snake! He's never even tried to bite me!

Lou I love your snakey sig!!! how cute!
Invalid User Posted - 31/03/2011 : 10:50:23
quote:
Originally posted by lrv2307

lol

Marv is a fake king snake! He's never even tried to bite me!
Mamma Posted - 31/03/2011 : 10:33:27
Im nervous of it! hahahaha. Im sure it will be fine tho :)
Kat Posted - 30/03/2011 : 11:51:51
quote:
Originally posted by stotty01

i think its cute when a hatchie thinks there the big boss, rattling tail, hissing then sneeze at you..... :P

Mine does this. He thinks he's a king cobra but actually he's a 16" shoelace with an attitude. Tried to strike again this morning, just wish he'd do it to his food instead of my finger lol.

Definitely has the ginger temper to go with the ginger scales! Fits in well over here in Ireland
AliciaRose Posted - 30/03/2011 : 11:47:09
I'm still waiting to get bitten, had Mitch since january and nothing has happened yet, he's quite chilled with me, just doesnt like other people picking him up much (he striked at my mums finger and missed, while i was away.) But it sounds odd, I do want him to bite me just to know what its like.
lotabob Posted - 29/03/2011 : 19:14:42
Duke likes to stretch his jaws and show off his huge gnashers! I really am not looking forward to copping a bite from him.
lrv2307 Posted - 29/03/2011 : 19:08:00
boudica still tries bless her but shes getting more chilled out as she gets older lol
Invalid User Posted - 29/03/2011 : 18:58:10
K did a post over on the hoggie forum. He got bitten by his little hoggie and he fully documented it with pics and a write up. Very interesting read.

Edit to add link:

http://www.thehognosesnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=815
lotabob Posted - 29/03/2011 : 18:43:29
Your OK if they tag you its if they get their chew on that their rear fangs come into play, then its the 'hmmmm like a bee sting' or the 'oh shoot I'm allergic to hoggie venom, time to go to the hospital'. I am waiting to find an Anery hoggie, I think they haven't really made it over to the UK yet but wen they do I'm having one.
Invalid User Posted - 29/03/2011 : 18:40:20
quote:
Originally posted by Ailsa

I'm sure it will Louise, one of them is bound to tag you at some point lol

Kinda hoping it's not gonna be the hoggie
stotty01 Posted - 29/03/2011 : 18:38:30
i think its cute when a hatchie thinks there the big boss, rattling tail, hissing then sneeze at you..... :P
Ailsa Posted - 29/03/2011 : 09:46:12
I'm sure it will Louise, one of them is bound to tag you at some point lol
Invalid User Posted - 29/03/2011 : 09:30:47
quote:
Originally posted by Ailsa

Is it normal to actually look forward to your first bite, I am and I've not even got my corn yet lol

I'm the same! As strange as it sounds, I don't feel like a propper snake keeper yet as I have not been bitten lol

I'm sure it will happen at some point, question is, which snake will it be that gives me my first bite?
vivtastic Posted - 29/03/2011 : 09:26:04
Bit sadistic there Ailsa, lol.

Regards

Vivtastic
Ailsa Posted - 28/03/2011 : 23:21:22
Is it normal to actually look forward to your first bite, I am and I've not even got my corn yet lol
lrv2307 Posted - 25/03/2011 : 17:06:24
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

I'm jealous!

Still waiting for my first bite :)

your quite welcome to come over to mine lou, and get tagged by my two lol

although morgana is only doing when shes hungry, but boudica still gets pmt lol and gets more feisty if i try and drag her feeding from 5 to 7days lol
they soon let me know!
Cornelia Posted - 25/03/2011 : 16:51:30
I've only been bitten three times in 30 odd years. I had an adult pair of Indian Pythons. They were beautifull snakes but with a real snarky outlook on life. The male got me on the hand twice in three weeks, so I kept a good eye on him, and blow me if the female didn't get me while I was watching him,as I changed their water bowl.
Newbie Posted - 25/03/2011 : 10:58:52
Lol at least its out of the way! I haven't been bitten yet, although Vin's obsessed with my glasses and always trying to get up to my face so probably just a waiting game!
lucyloop Posted - 25/03/2011 : 06:55:06

congrats on officially becoming a keeper
[/quote]

Aw thanks

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000