The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Haven't been on here in a while!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
saamicaat Posted - 16/03/2011 : 21:52:48
So, I'm still in plaster and will be for another 7 weeks, surgeons failed to mention healing time was very very very long and I've been having a lot of other health problems along with a stressful amount of schoolwork and revision

Anyway, Medusa is doing brilliantly still! She's eating like a horse! She's pretty much tripled in size since I first got her. She's still quite bitey and hissy about being picked up but once she's out she's fine! She's grown so quick that the bump when she eats her fuzzie has gone down in size by a lot in comparison to when I first tried her on them! I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who's answered my stupid questions and what not! I am defo looking to get another snake after I've finished my exams in June! Medusa will always be my 'baby' though
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LynneM_212 Posted - 17/03/2011 : 10:59:15
awww glad to hear Medusa and you are both well !!1 hope you are on the road to recovery :)

And hey dont worry i ask a million questions when im on here!! its better to ask than to be sorry ey :)
herriotfan Posted - 17/03/2011 : 09:20:22
Hey, great to see you're back! It's a bit rough having to deal with the health issues. Hope things improve soon. So pleased that Medusa is doing well, all credit to you.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000