Haven't been on here in a while!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

saamicaat
Hatchling

166 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2011 :  21:52:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So, I'm still in plaster and will be for another 7 weeks, surgeons failed to mention healing time was very very very long and I've been having a lot of other health problems along with a stressful amount of schoolwork and revision

Anyway, Medusa is doing brilliantly still! She's eating like a horse! She's pretty much tripled in size since I first got her. She's still quite bitey and hissy about being picked up but once she's out she's fine! She's grown so quick that the bump when she eats her fuzzie has gone down in size by a lot in comparison to when I first tried her on them! I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who's answered my stupid questions and what not! I am defo looking to get another snake after I've finished my exams in June! Medusa will always be my 'baby' though

Medusa the Carolina Corn and Bert the Bearded Dragon.

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2011 :  09:20:22  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey, great to see you're back! It's a bit rough having to deal with the health issues. Hope things improve soon. So pleased that Medusa is doing well, all credit to you.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

LynneM_212
Hatchling

United Kingdom
236 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2011 :  10:59:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
awww glad to hear Medusa and you are both well !!1 hope you are on the road to recovery :)

And hey dont worry i ask a million questions when im on here!! its better to ask than to be sorry ey :)

1 corn snake: Kchalice-Serendipity
2 dogs: Kane and chester
1 C0ckatill: Rolo
1 gold fish: chips
2 Cats : Max and Jess

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000