The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Snake nightmares

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Thante Posted - 28/02/2011 : 22:58:31
Since getting Cherry I have a lot of dreams about snakes. Infact, most of my dreams include snakes in some way. Not too unusual for snake owner.

However recently i've also been watching A LOT of Stargate SG1 (seen 6 series's in 4 weeks ... i need a life haha). The Big bady in this series are something called Goa'uld. Which are snake/eel like aliens that take controls of people by jumping into there necks and wrapping themselves around your spine. Lovely.

No this series has started destroying my snakey dreams by having my little cherry turn into ugly alien/snake hybrids and trying to kill me.
great, thank you subconscious, no i keep waking up thinking my snakes are evil.
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 07/03/2011 : 16:49:20
No wonder, think it would give me one too!
Mort13 Posted - 07/03/2011 : 11:40:22
As normal as a bloke can be eh!
I'll have to check that out,missed that one.
Scary really isn't it the whole sleepwalking thing. My sons had phases of it and he stands at the top of the stairs swaying,doesn't half give me a panic attack!
Sta~ple Posted - 06/03/2011 : 21:49:15
No, he's normal when he's relavily normal when awake thank god! I don't know what espisode it is... I know that I think it's Scullys brother that killed a tiny snake at the start of an espisode.

I asked him the next morning what it was all about and he said he couldn't remeber anything. He does such strange stuff in his sleep but cannot remeber doing it or what he was dreaming about most of the time. Just very lucky he responds telling him to get back to bed when he does sleep walk.
Mort13 Posted - 04/03/2011 : 23:50:20
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

quote:
Originally posted by Thante

quote:

Aww poor Cherry :( Watch some happy snake stuff. I remeber watching X files and a little snake got killed and I dreamt about that and ended up crying as I saw it as Mr.Venom who died x.x

My boyfriends last dream about snakes involved him picking up a snake plushie in his sleep, standing up and telling me he needs to sell it as mice need coins!

Lmao!! Thats had me in rucks! Is he that funny when he's awake lol?
Which episode of X Files had the little snake in? Think I must have missed that one.
hahaha what that in the dream, or did he actually sleep walk ?

He sleep walked ._. I was woken up by him attempting to get the plushie from where it hangs above us as he made it land on me ._. I told him to go back to sleep and that's when he said the mice need coins.

carmichael6 Posted - 04/03/2011 : 19:02:25
Haha I thought I was the only person to start having dreams about snakes since getting one. When I got my snake I keep having dreams that he's in my bed, I keep mistaking my headphone wire as him!
Newbie Posted - 04/03/2011 : 18:57:52
My OH has snake nightmares to! How weird that everyone seems to have weird dreams or have a OH that does
lotabob Posted - 03/03/2011 : 21:14:14
Sta~ple, your OH wins the snake dream thread hands down. Sorry but there is no medal, just the knowledge that he is slightly more unhinged than the rest of us.
Thante Posted - 03/03/2011 : 21:03:15
quote:

quote:

quote:

Aww poor Cherry :( Watch some happy snake stuff. I remeber watching X files and a little snake got killed and I dreamt about that and ended up crying as I saw it as Mr.Venom who died x.x

My boyfriends last dream about snakes involved him picking up a snake plushie in his sleep, standing up and telling me he needs to sell it as mice need coins!

He sleep walked ._. I was woken up by him attempting to get the plushie from where it hangs above us as he made it land on me ._. I told him to go back to sleep and that's when he said the mice need coins.

brilliant!! haha glad my OH doesn't do that as i'm a really light sleeper. i wake up if he turns over :P
Sta~ple Posted - 03/03/2011 : 20:11:00
quote:

quote:

Thante Posted - 03/03/2011 : 19:40:02
quote:

Sta~ple Posted - 02/03/2011 : 12:42:44

scubadude Posted - 02/03/2011 : 11:19:33
Listen to your dreams people, I've long suspected there is an evil snakey plan to ingratiate themselves, before taking over the world. 'be afraid be very afraid'

herriotfan Posted - 01/03/2011 : 10:33:59
I have dreams of mine getting so big that they can push the tops of their vivs off and escape.....strong snakes!!
Mort13 Posted - 01/03/2011 : 10:28:33
Lol,the joys of snake ownership eh!
I always end up watching True Blood with Falcor. Keep dreaming about vampire snakes now!
gmac Posted - 28/02/2011 : 23:31:00
quote:
Originally posted by tehbunneh

My boyfriend has nightmares about my snakes. He often dreams about them escaping, growing huge, and killing villages of people o.o'''

read that way too quick, thought it said killing the village people, there music wasnt that bad.
Thante Posted - 28/02/2011 : 23:26:06
quote:
Originally posted by tehbunneh

My boyfriend has nightmares about my snakes. He often dreams about them escaping, growing huge, and killing villages of people o.o'''

I've had the escaping, and growing huge. No killing villages as yet, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Last night i dreamt my OH had to kill cherry with secateurs :(
Thante Posted - 28/02/2011 : 23:21:57
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

Poor Cherry, how can a cute little thing like her turn into an evil alien. You need to watch more 'animals of farthing wood' lol

Haha i used to watch that when i was a kid, although i do remember the snake being a pretty shady character. Doesn't he go off eating some of the others at some point ..... or is that just my imagination :P.
lotabob Posted - 28/02/2011 : 23:13:12
I have had dreams about snake mites. In fact several, and they are about as big as a ladybird and everywhere, even on my dog, lol.

Who needs drugs when you have dreams.
tehbunneh Posted - 28/02/2011 : 23:10:58
kdlang Posted - 28/02/2011 : 23:07:00
Poor Cherry, how can a cute little thing like her turn into an evil alien. You need to watch more 'animals of farthing wood' lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000