Snake nightmares
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Thante
Hatchling

United Kingdom
301 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2011 :  22:58:31  Show Profile  Visit Thante's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Since getting Cherry I have a lot of dreams about snakes. Infact, most of my dreams include snakes in some way. Not too unusual for snake owner.

However recently i've also been watching A LOT of Stargate SG1 (seen 6 series's in 4 weeks ... i need a life haha). The Big bady in this series are something called Goa'uld. Which are snake/eel like aliens that take controls of people by jumping into there necks and wrapping themselves around your spine. Lovely.

No this series has started destroying my snakey dreams by having my little cherry turn into ugly alien/snake hybrids and trying to kill me.
great, thank you subconscious, no i keep waking up thinking my snakes are evil.

0.1.0 Cherry - 09 Normal
1.0.0 Tequila - 09 Caramel Motley

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2011 :  23:07:00  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Poor Cherry, how can a cute little thing like her turn into an evil alien. You need to watch more 'animals of farthing wood' lol

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2011 :  23:10:58  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My boyfriend has nightmares about my snakes. He often dreams about them escaping, growing huge, and killing villages of people o.o'''

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
Conan (CB09 Carolina); Ripley (CB09 Ghost); Widget (CB09 Hypo Pewter); Dexter (CB10 Granite); Boa'tata (CB10 Bloodred)
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2011 :  23:13:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have had dreams about snake mites. In fact several, and they are about as big as a ladybird and everywhere, even on my dog, lol.

Who needs drugs when you have dreams.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Thante
Hatchling

United Kingdom
301 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2011 :  23:21:57  Show Profile  Visit Thante's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

Poor Cherry, how can a cute little thing like her turn into an evil alien. You need to watch more 'animals of farthing wood' lol

Haha i used to watch that when i was a kid, although i do remember the snake being a pretty shady character. Doesn't he go off eating some of the others at some point ..... or is that just my imagination :P.

0.1.0 Cherry - 09 Normal
Go to Top of Page

Thante
Hatchling

United Kingdom
301 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2011 :  23:26:06  Show Profile  Visit Thante's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tehbunneh

My boyfriend has nightmares about my snakes. He often dreams about them escaping, growing huge, and killing villages of people o.o'''

I've had the escaping, and growing huge. No killing villages as yet, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Last night i dreamt my OH had to kill cherry with secateurs :(

0.1.0 Cherry - 09 Normal
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2011 :  23:31:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tehbunneh

read that way too quick, thought it said killing the village people, there music wasnt that bad.

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2011 :  10:28:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol,the joys of snake ownership eh!
I always end up watching True Blood with Falcor. Keep dreaming about vampire snakes now!

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2011 :  10:33:59  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have dreams of mine getting so big that they can push the tops of their vivs off and escape.....strong snakes!!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

scubadude
Hatchling

United Kingdom
366 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2011 :  11:19:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Listen to your dreams people, I've long suspected there is an evil snakey plan to ingratiate themselves, before taking over the world. 'be afraid be very afraid'

1.0.0 Classic corn snake - Dodge,2.2.0 Normal Royal - Palin,Detritus, Lyssa & Sofia,1.0.0 Spider royal - Anan,1.0.0 Mojave Royal - Ocha,1.0 Butter Royal - Huritt,0.1 Pastel ph ghost - Weeko,0.1 Yellowbelly - Loni,1.1.0 crawl cay boas -Maya & Pech,1.0.0 Hypo hog island boa - Harley,0.1.0 Hog island Boa - Babe

opinions are like ars*holes, everyone's got one, but you don't need to share them with the world.

Edited by - scubadude on 07/03/2011 12:47:13
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2011 :  12:42:44  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Aww poor Cherry :( Watch some happy snake stuff. I remeber watching X files and a little snake got killed and I dreamt about that and ended up crying as I saw it as Mr.Venom who died x.x

My boyfriends last dream about snakes involved him picking up a snake plushie in his sleep, standing up and telling me he needs to sell it as mice need coins!

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Thante
Hatchling

United Kingdom
301 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2011 :  19:40:02  Show Profile  Visit Thante's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Aww poor Cherry :( Watch some happy snake stuff. I remeber watching X files and a little snake got killed and I dreamt about that and ended up crying as I saw it as Mr.Venom who died x.x

My boyfriends last dream about snakes involved him picking up a snake plushie in his sleep, standing up and telling me he needs to sell it as mice need coins!

hahaha what that in the dream, or did he actually sleep walk ?

0.1.0 Cherry - 09 Normal
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2011 :  20:11:00  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thante

quote:

He sleep walked ._. I was woken up by him attempting to get the plushie from where it hangs above us as he made it land on me ._. I told him to go back to sleep and that's when he said the mice need coins.

Go to Top of Page

Thante
Hatchling

United Kingdom
301 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2011 :  21:03:15  Show Profile  Visit Thante's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

He sleep walked ._. I was woken up by him attempting to get the plushie from where it hangs above us as he made it land on me ._. I told him to go back to sleep and that's when he said the mice need coins.

brilliant!! haha glad my OH doesn't do that as i'm a really light sleeper. i wake up if he turns over :P

0.1.0 Cherry - 09 Normal
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2011 :  21:14:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sta~ple, your OH wins the snake dream thread hands down. Sorry but there is no medal, just the knowledge that he is slightly more unhinged than the rest of us.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Yearling

950 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2011 :  18:57:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My OH has snake nightmares to! How weird that everyone seems to have weird dreams or have a OH that does

1.0.0 Carolina Motley Cornsnake - Vin, 0.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Rio, 0.1.0 IJJ Carpet Python - Luna, 0.1.0 Dwarf Sunfire Reticulated Python - Helia, 1.0.0 Royal Python - Jasper, 0.1.0 Spaniel - Jess; RIP Gypsy - a beautiful girl through and through, 0.1.0 Rabbit - Binky, RIP Indy, Jan 2010 - Aug 2011, and Ace, Jan 2009 - Aug 2011
Go to Top of Page

carmichael6
Egg

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2011 :  19:02:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha I thought I was the only person to start having dreams about snakes since getting one. When I got my snake I keep having dreams that he's in my bed, I keep mistaking my headphone wire as him!

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2011 :  23:50:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Lmao!! Thats had me in rucks! Is he that funny when he's awake lol?
Which episode of X Files had the little snake in? Think I must have missed that one.

0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2011 :  21:49:15  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
No, he's normal when he's relavily normal when awake thank god! I don't know what espisode it is... I know that I think it's Scullys brother that killed a tiny snake at the start of an espisode.

I asked him the next morning what it was all about and he said he couldn't remeber anything. He does such strange stuff in his sleep but cannot remeber doing it or what he was dreaming about most of the time. Just very lucky he responds telling him to get back to bed when he does sleep walk.

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2011 :  11:40:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As normal as a bloke can be eh!
I'll have to check that out,missed that one.
Scary really isn't it the whole sleepwalking thing. My sons had phases of it and he stands at the top of the stairs swaying,doesn't half give me a panic attack!

1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2011 :  16:49:20  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
No wonder, think it would give me one too!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000