The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Display Suggestions?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
oakleyman18 Posted - 24/02/2011 : 16:53:40
Hi all!

I'm a student at Loughborough University, and doing a project to do with Vivarium/habitats. In short, I would like to display something within my final design at our degree show. Can you think of the perfect species to put on display in a large Vivarium/Terrarium??

Open to suggestions

Cheers!
Oscar
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
stotty01 Posted - 24/02/2011 : 21:17:49
either a frog, chameleon, green tree python or if you wanna go really extreme maybe a iguana or water dragon set up
eeji Posted - 24/02/2011 : 18:11:19
how about a fully planted live setup with tree frogs, or if the viv is a tall one, a carpet python. If lizards are your thing, collared lizards are only quite small, but VERY active and will use every bit of space you give them - give them enough room they will run on their back legs, an awesome sight :)
Sta~ple Posted - 24/02/2011 : 18:05:30
Why not just make a smaller one and use your BRB?
lrv2307 Posted - 24/02/2011 : 17:59:22
quote:
Originally posted by tehbunneh

Chameleons that are quite old, even little Yemens, can be really eye-catching, and when people come to our house, they can sit and stare for hours looking for the two my mum has in her big viv. They are intriguing, and you can do a lot with their display ^^ Plus, its so cute to watch them eat hibiscus X333

i agree, they are facinating lol, could watch them all day
tehbunneh Posted - 24/02/2011 : 17:52:45
Chameleons that are quite old, even little Yemens, can be really eye-catching, and when people come to our house, they can sit and stare for hours looking for the two my mum has in her big viv. They are intriguing, and you can do a lot with their display ^^ Plus, its so cute to watch them eat hibiscus X333
reptiledanny Posted - 24/02/2011 : 17:09:05
erm, these may be expensive but gtp (green tree pythons) or something like that like to sit out in the open if you give them a nice big branch to rest on in the middle of the cage, plus they have really nice setups with lots of natural things in them

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000