New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

oakleyman18
Yearling

828 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  16:53:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all!

I'm a student at Loughborough University, and doing a project to do with Vivarium/habitats. In short, I would like to display something within my final design at our degree show. Can you think of the perfect species to put on display in a large Vivarium/Terrarium??

Open to suggestions

Cheers!
Oscar

Oscar Morrell
0.1.0. Tessera het Caramel Diffused Hypo ph Amel Anery CB'12 "Cassi", 0.1.0. Diffused Powder CB'12 "Ruby"
0.1.0. Normal Stripe, het Hypo, Amel, Lavender CB'11 "Amber", 1.0.0. Lavender Stripe het Diffused Anery Amel Hypo CB'11 "Pluto"
1.0.0. Hypo Opal Ph Stripe CB'12 "Hops", 1.0.0. Caramel Stripe het Amel CB'08 "Jasper", 1.0.0. Opal Stripe het Anery CB'09 "Topaz"
0.1.0. Amel Stripe het Caramel CB'09 "Poppy", 0.1.0. Tessera het Amel Lavender Stripe ph Diffused Hypo Anery CB'12 "Amethyst"

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  17:09:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
erm, these may be expensive but gtp (green tree pythons) or something like that like to sit out in the open if you give them a nice big branch to rest on in the middle of the cage, plus they have really nice setups with lots of natural things in them

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey

Edited by - reptiledanny on 24/02/2011 17:09:23
Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  17:52:45  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Chameleons that are quite old, even little Yemens, can be really eye-catching, and when people come to our house, they can sit and stare for hours looking for the two my mum has in her big viv. They are intriguing, and you can do a lot with their display ^^ Plus, its so cute to watch them eat hibiscus X333

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
Conan (CB09 Carolina); Ripley (CB09 Ghost); Widget (CB09 Hypo Pewter); Dexter (CB10 Granite); Boa'tata (CB10 Bloodred)
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page

lrv2307
Yearling

United Kingdom
863 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  17:59:22  Show Profile  Click to see lrv2307's MSN Messenger address  Send lrv2307 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tehbunneh

Chameleons that are quite old, even little Yemens, can be really eye-catching, and when people come to our house, they can sit and stare for hours looking for the two my mum has in her big viv. They are intriguing, and you can do a lot with their display ^^ Plus, its so cute to watch them eat hibiscus X333

i agree, they are facinating lol, could watch them all day

lrv (louise)
Uxbridge, Middlesex
0.1.0 snow - morgana
0.1.0 cali banded king - boudica
0.0.1 crested gecko - galaxy
** wish list**
ghost corn
anery corn
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  18:05:30  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Why not just make a smaller one and use your BRB?

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  18:11:19  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
how about a fully planted live setup with tree frogs, or if the viv is a tall one, a carpet python. If lizards are your thing, collared lizards are only quite small, but VERY active and will use every bit of space you give them - give them enough room they will run on their back legs, an awesome sight :)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  21:17:49  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
either a frog, chameleon, green tree python or if you wanna go really extreme maybe a iguana or water dragon set up

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000