The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Drinking

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Newbie 105 Posted - 23/01/2011 : 19:14:25
Hi there I think I'm a very lucky person I only got my snake a about a week ago and shes such a loverly snake kind everything and she's about to shed my first ever shed !! But back to the subject I have just seen her drinking and I thought it's rare to see a snake drink is it ? Am I one of the special ones or just the common newbie snake nut job?
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
herriotfan Posted - 24/01/2011 : 10:04:35
I often see mine drinking.
lrv2307 Posted - 24/01/2011 : 08:15:47
see both of my snakies drink all the time, although my king does like to dive all the way in her bowl after a drink and sit there for a while in the water lol
morgana is much more of a lady......just a little drink every day
Oh How Original Posted - 24/01/2011 : 01:33:31
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

Corn snakes are well known to drink lots. I would see Spot drink every day. The best one is just after a feed he will drink for ages to wash the mouse down. Its normal, and a good thing, helps keep them hydrated for when they shed and poop. Your not a newbie snake nut job, just a snake nut job like the rest of us.

Here here!!
Sta~ple Posted - 23/01/2011 : 22:52:56
I see Venom drink all the time, I don't see the babies as they are at the bottom of the viv stack although Ember whilst handling has gulped down some of my drink. I never see Char drink though :(
eeji Posted - 23/01/2011 : 22:15:13
I very rarely see any of mine drinking :(
lotabob Posted - 23/01/2011 : 19:32:07
Corn snakes are well known to drink lots. I would see Spot drink every day. The best one is just after a feed he will drink for ages to wash the mouse down. Its normal, and a good thing, helps keep them hydrated for when they shed and poop. Your not a newbie snake nut job, just a snake nut job like the rest of us.
gmac Posted - 23/01/2011 : 19:17:16
ive seen almost all of mine drink, but is always cool seeing the new ones drink
tehbunneh Posted - 23/01/2011 : 19:16:59
The only one of my four I ever see drink is Ripley, and usually because he likes to be held over the water bowl, for some reason, for his drink. Don't worry though, she'll be drinking!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000