The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Weird Fire Scare!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Newbie Posted - 21/01/2011 : 21:36:01
Just had a horrible moment, sat watching tv when this strange smell starts pervading the room, a horrible corrosive burny smell, I looked at my bf who yelled "Something's burning!" He legged it into the kitchen to check the oven while I ran upstairs to check Vin's mat.

Thank god the mat was fine, although poor Vin (who was only fed y/day) wasn't impressed with me galloping into his room and lifting his hide up to check his well being

Strange thing, everythings fine, the smells vanished and we have no idea of the cause :-s
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Newbie Posted - 22/01/2011 : 12:16:18
I checked the boiler after reading your reply, but no frazzled insects were seen, actually thinking the smell must have come from outside now, but not much comfort thinking we may have nutters burning things nearby late at night! x
lotabob Posted - 21/01/2011 : 21:53:13
I had a similar incident, cost me £60 to have my boiler serviced, turned out it was a massive blue bottle in my uplighter. every time i went in the room and switched on the light the smell appeared, my boiler was in that room so I got worried.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000