The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 OMG twice in a week!! :-)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mort13 Posted - 10/01/2011 : 14:28:17
OMG,I saw Falcor shed last week and Loki is shedding right now!! How lucky am I....reckon I'm grinning wider than the Cheshire Cat at the mo!!
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lotabob Posted - 10/01/2011 : 18:39:30
I missed Spot by seconds today, came in from work and the tip of his tail was just coming out the shed skin. Was trying to straighten out the shed while it was still soft, its not easy its very sticky so I just held open the mouth bit of the shed and blew (from a distance) into the mouth and it inflated up like a balloon I was able to then lay it out free of kinks etc. Pic will be up shortly.
Invalid User Posted - 10/01/2011 : 17:34:36
It's cool isn't. I hope I get to see everyone one of Nimbus's sheds.

I was so happy to see him shed the other day.
Tiffany-x Posted - 10/01/2011 : 17:30:54
Aww, that is great, you are so lucky! Lacey was also blue at the beginning of the week so Im expecting a shed anytime now! :P
Tiffany-x
Mort13 Posted - 10/01/2011 : 16:30:29
quote:
Originally posted by Newbie

quote:
Originally posted by Benji54

nice one mate, i had 3 this week too! snakes shed like busses eh?

wonder if they "know" they are coordinating??? seems odd so many snakes have shed in the last 2 weeks! 3 of mine, 2 of yours,louise's nimbus, my bros is due, and there was a whole thread yesterday with a few people saying theres were ready...maybe something we dont know about...or they thought christmas looked like fun and have decided to unwrap themselves!

Love it! Unwrapping snakes lol got to be honest my nameless new family member is looking a touch dull so I'm wondering whether a shed may be due? The guy in shop was useless and couldn't tell us anything about when he last shed! xx

Could well be,your snakey could be next on the list.
Heh,heh yeah I reckon its a combination of Xmas unwrapping and new coats for the new year!!
Newbie Posted - 10/01/2011 : 16:17:01
quote:
Originally posted by Benji54

wonder if they "know" they are coordinating??? seems odd so many snakes have shed in the last 2 weeks! 3 of mine, 2 of yours,louise's nimbus, my bros is due, and there was a whole thread yesterday with a few people saying theres were ready...maybe something we dont know about...or they thought christmas looked like fun and have decided to unwrap themselves!

Love it! Unwrapping snakes lol got to be honest my nameless new family member is looking a touch dull so I'm wondering whether a shed may be due? The guy in shop was useless and couldn't tell us anything about when he last shed! xx
Benji54 Posted - 10/01/2011 : 16:11:42

Newbie Posted - 10/01/2011 : 15:56:14
Awww congrats love your 2, very handsome snakeys they'll both be all shiny and bright now! xx
herriotfan Posted - 10/01/2011 : 15:46:01
Wow, lucky you!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000