New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2011 :  14:28:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OMG,I saw Falcor shed last week and Loki is shedding right now!! How lucky am I....reckon I'm grinning wider than the Cheshire Cat at the mo!!

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2011 :  15:46:01  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wow, lucky you!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Yearling

950 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2011 :  15:56:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awww congrats love your 2, very handsome snakeys they'll both be all shiny and bright now! xx

1.0.0 Carolina Motley Cornsnake - Vin, 0.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Rio, 0.1.0 IJJ Carpet Python - Luna, 0.1.0 Dwarf Sunfire Reticulated Python - Helia, 1.0.0 Royal Python - Jasper, 0.1.0 Spaniel - Jess; RIP Gypsy - a beautiful girl through and through, 0.1.0 Rabbit - Binky, RIP Indy, Jan 2010 - Aug 2011, and Ace, Jan 2009 - Aug 2011
Go to Top of Page

Benji54
Hatchling

United Kingdom
449 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2011 :  16:11:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice one mate, i had 3 this week too! snakes shed like busses eh?

wonder if they "know" they are coordinating??? seems odd so many snakes have shed in the last 2 weeks! 3 of mine, 2 of yours,louise's nimbus, my bros is due, and there was a whole thread yesterday with a few people saying theres were ready...maybe something we dont know about...or they thought christmas looked like fun and have decided to unwrap themselves!

1.1.0 corns "wotsit" and "biscuit"
1.0.0 Royal "ophion"
0.1.0 Coastal Carpet Python "Serendipity"
1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake "Obsidian"
0.1.0 Bunny Rabbit (?) "truffle"

R.I.P "Prisma Pequeno"

Edited by - Benji54 on 10/01/2011 16:14:03
Go to Top of Page

Yearling

950 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2011 :  16:17:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Benji54

wonder if they "know" they are coordinating??? seems odd so many snakes have shed in the last 2 weeks! 3 of mine, 2 of yours,louise's nimbus, my bros is due, and there was a whole thread yesterday with a few people saying theres were ready...maybe something we dont know about...or they thought christmas looked like fun and have decided to unwrap themselves!

Love it! Unwrapping snakes lol got to be honest my nameless new family member is looking a touch dull so I'm wondering whether a shed may be due? The guy in shop was useless and couldn't tell us anything about when he last shed! xx

1.0.0 Carolina Motley Cornsnake - Vin, 0.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Rio, 0.1.0 IJJ Carpet Python - Luna, 0.1.0 Dwarf Sunfire Reticulated Python - Helia, 1.0.0 Royal Python - Jasper, 0.1.0 Spaniel - Jess; RIP Gypsy - a beautiful girl through and through, 0.1.0 Rabbit - Binky, RIP Indy, Jan 2010 - Aug 2011, and Ace, Jan 2009 - Aug 2011
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2011 :  16:30:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Newbie

quote:
Originally posted by Benji54

Love it! Unwrapping snakes lol got to be honest my nameless new family member is looking a touch dull so I'm wondering whether a shed may be due? The guy in shop was useless and couldn't tell us anything about when he last shed! xx

Could well be,your snakey could be next on the list.
Heh,heh yeah I reckon its a combination of Xmas unwrapping and new coats for the new year!!

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2011 :  17:30:54  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Aww, that is great, you are so lucky! Lacey was also blue at the beginning of the week so Im expecting a shed anytime now! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2011 :  17:34:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's cool isn't. I hope I get to see everyone one of Nimbus's sheds.

I was so happy to see him shed the other day.
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2011 :  18:39:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I missed Spot by seconds today, came in from work and the tip of his tail was just coming out the shed skin. Was trying to straighten out the shed while it was still soft, its not easy its very sticky so I just held open the mouth bit of the shed and blew (from a distance) into the mouth and it inflated up like a balloon I was able to then lay it out free of kinks etc. Pic will be up shortly.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000