The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 OMG!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Invalid User Posted - 22/12/2010 : 19:09:50
Me and daughter where sat in the living room. All was pretty quiet and we heard a watery bubbling sound. We thought it was the dogs or maybe the cats.

I suddenly realised it was comming from Nimbus's faunarium. I thought maybe he was having a dip in his water bowl.

Nope, it was him having a poop!!!! Ewwww, it was so noisey

It was perectly normal but the noise was just gross lol.

Anyone else ever heard their snake make poop noises before?
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lucyloop Posted - 23/12/2010 : 10:30:32
After posting on this I took Tiko for his trip up the stairs to keep him fit and then I popped him on my bed to have a look around, noticed he was quite still so picked him up as thought maybe the new smells were a bit much for him and he pooped - IN MY HAND! I had to catch it to stop it going on my bed and my cream carpet. He must have been reading the Forum and thinking "revenge". I felt quite sick! Ha!
Tiffany-x Posted - 23/12/2010 : 08:58:33
Surely they can just like slither along on it! :P
Tiffany-x
sullysteve Posted - 22/12/2010 : 23:08:22
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Yes, Lady Char often makes a huge noise that wakes me and my cat up. I think snakey loo roll is needed in the market.

But they don't have hands....
Invalid User Posted - 22/12/2010 : 23:08:17
I had to clean it up straight away too as he did it on the warm side so it was cooking nicley and filling the living room with a yucky smell.

The smell woke the dogs up and both of them went over to the faunarium and started sniffing the air pmsl.

I really hope he never does one on me but I'm sure it will happen. Infact, the reason he went was because I had held him for a while about an hour before so I think it got things moving! I even left him an extra 24 hours without handling as he is on double fuzzies so it seems that it does take him 3 days to digest and pass the mice.
lrv2307 Posted - 22/12/2010 : 21:15:19
hahaha, aawww lucy lol, how can you be angry with um when they do it like that lol

i still say typical fella lol
lucyloop Posted - 22/12/2010 : 20:57:28
Tiko always makes a big fart noise! Infact on Sunday, when he pooped on the sofa - I think he saves it up for me! He lifted his tail up and squirted it out! TMI I know but it made me laugh, he is like a dog up a lamp post!!! :)
lrv2307 Posted - 22/12/2010 : 20:32:01
unlike morgana, at least he didnt wipe his bum on the sid of his fern lol
Tiffany-x Posted - 22/12/2010 : 20:13:31
YUCK! :P
Tiffany-x
Invalid User Posted - 22/12/2010 : 20:10:16
lol, glad it's not just my Nimbus then!

At least he let me know so I could clean it up straight away before he had chance to slide around in it, ewwwwwwwwwww!
Sta~ple Posted - 22/12/2010 : 20:06:55
Yes, Lady Char often makes a huge noise that wakes me and my cat up. I think snakey loo roll is needed in the market.
lrv2307 Posted - 22/12/2010 : 19:52:00
hahahah louise.......typical fella eh lol
lotabob Posted - 22/12/2010 : 19:25:10
Spot must whistle to drown out the noise as I've never heard him doing his business even when he went in my hand. What a strange thing, noisy pooping.
herriotfan Posted - 22/12/2010 : 19:16:12
lol....too much information!!!
Sidney did a really big noisey one on my sons arm once, was gross.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000