The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Phew, that was lucky!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
herriotfan Posted - 19/12/2010 : 23:13:50
Cleaned my Sultan out today. Was sure I'd shut and wedged the doors properly. Went to get him out earlier and one of the doors was just slightly open, enough for a determined snake to push fully open.
Thank goodness he was still fast asleep in his tree!!!!
Can't wait for Christmas to get here and those locks I put on my "Santa wishlist" to be delivered down the chimney!
Proper locks and keys will work much better than the cardboard I have to resort to atm. It's great for smaller snakes that can get through the gaps but getting to the stage of not much use here anymore.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rockroyal Posted - 21/12/2010 : 19:47:31
locks are the way to go for sure i have 3 kids so if i did not have a lock on boz`s viv i think hewould be having a trip in my sons school bag lol
n/a Posted - 20/12/2010 : 10:32:20
I hope santa bring those locks and that rudolph brings some nice mice for the snake
Newbie Posted - 20/12/2010 : 09:36:59
I think I'd pass out if I came in and the faunarium lid was ajar ! At least he wasn't interested in escaping, you're obviously too good to him x

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000