Phew, that was lucky!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 19/12/2010 :  23:13:50  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Cleaned my Sultan out today. Was sure I'd shut and wedged the doors properly. Went to get him out earlier and one of the doors was just slightly open, enough for a determined snake to push fully open.
Thank goodness he was still fast asleep in his tree!!!!
Can't wait for Christmas to get here and those locks I put on my "Santa wishlist" to be delivered down the chimney!
Proper locks and keys will work much better than the cardboard I have to resort to atm. It's great for smaller snakes that can get through the gaps but getting to the stage of not much use here anymore.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals

Yearling

950 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2010 :  09:36:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think I'd pass out if I came in and the faunarium lid was ajar ! At least he wasn't interested in escaping, you're obviously too good to him x

1.0.0 Carolina Motley Cornsnake - Vin, 0.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Rio, 0.1.0 IJJ Carpet Python - Luna, 0.1.0 Dwarf Sunfire Reticulated Python - Helia, 1.0.0 Royal Python - Jasper, 0.1.0 Spaniel - Jess; RIP Gypsy - a beautiful girl through and through, 0.1.0 Rabbit - Binky, RIP Indy, Jan 2010 - Aug 2011, and Ace, Jan 2009 - Aug 2011
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

61 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2010 :  10:32:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope santa bring those locks and that rudolph brings some nice mice for the snake
Go to Top of Page

rockroyal
Hatchling

United Kingdom
235 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2010 :  19:47:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
locks are the way to go for sure i have 3 kids so if i did not have a lock on boz`s viv i think hewould be having a trip in my sons school bag lol

1.0.0 corn snake
0.1.0 royal python
0.1.0 hognose

Who moved the light at the end of the tunnel
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000