The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 WOOHOOOOO!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tiffany-x Posted - 05/12/2010 : 13:29:43
Ok so I just ordered all my stuff, I just have to pop into dunelm and get some plants and order my thermometers from ebay and then I have everything at least on the way apart from my snake! And I have arranged to collect my new little snakey the week of the 13th. I am soooo exited. I am looking to have a good first hold on christmas day seeing as its my present therefore it would be nice to feed 48 hours previous to that.

I am so madly exited!! I truly cannot wait! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :P
Tiffany-x
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 12/12/2010 : 11:57:58
Prffff you need a normal. Then get a pewter.
Tiffany-x Posted - 12/12/2010 : 10:14:22
Yeah, well mum is already being positive about the new snake, so if she really likes her I might get my own way! :P
Tiffany-x
Mort13 Posted - 12/12/2010 : 10:07:36
It seems like it was meant to be this way then. Glad you're happy with the outcome.
Good luck with the parent convincing!
Tiffany-x Posted - 12/12/2010 : 09:58:22
I think I will get a pewter in the new year providing I can convince the parents! :D I know I will love her still and after all anery lavenders were the first morph I fell in love with, so I do love them, and an anery lavender or hypo lavender would of been my second snake so its not too much of a big deal I guess! :P The more I look at the picture the more I realise I love her. :)
Tiffany-x
Mort13 Posted - 12/12/2010 : 09:46:18
Oh no hun,I'm sorry to hear that

I totally understand how you feel. When Falcors breeder first contacted me with her list she had ghosts and I really liked the idea of one.
However by the time I'd received and replied to her email the last ghost had gone,I felt really upset and nearly cried!!
I went onto Ians Vivarium to look at the other morphs she had available and realised pewters were lovely (I'd not seen one before).
I'm now very glad I couldn't get the ghost as I wouldn't have my beloved Falcor
You'll very likely find yourself in absolute awe of your anery lavender as they are stunning snakes and it also means you get to have pewter on your wish list for your second snake!!
Tiffany-x Posted - 11/12/2010 : 09:15:03
That is actually a really pretty name!

Well here is my update, the snakes I was interested in were sold in bulk, I am so disappointed! :( I was really looking forward to getting a pewter, they are certainly my favourites! So now I am looking at a beautiful little anery lavender, which I do love, but not as much as the pewters! :( I am seriously so so disappointed! I know I will love my new snake no matter what the morph, but I really love pewters. I am still looking at a girl though! :P And the same names will still be used. :)
Tiffany-x
lrv2307 Posted - 10/12/2010 : 08:04:44
i was thinking of calling morgana, Alhana Starbreeze, from one of my fave fantasy book series
she was an elf princess, black hair, pale skin....

well, read up and youll see what i mean
stotty01 Posted - 09/12/2010 : 19:46:51
i did medusa as she is a girl and she is a snake obviously :P and monty as of the film monty python :P
Tiffany-x Posted - 08/12/2010 : 21:20:49
I usually just go on babynames.co.uk for ideas, its great, it has their origin, meaning etc. Its so difficult to decide!! :P
Tiffany-x
Inkygirl Posted - 07/12/2010 : 23:14:54
oooh good luck huni!! not long for you now is it? i love evie and tilly for girls names. x
Mort13 Posted - 07/12/2010 : 21:24:09
Hissy Flissy!!
Have you tried googling names and the meanings of them?
Tiffany-x Posted - 07/12/2010 : 19:52:03
Ok, so I have been thinking, and I like Felicity, but it sounds too human to me, so I was thinking those sounds but not so many syllables, so how does Flissy sound? I also like Belle though, cause then I can get snake number two (a boy), and call him Beau, then they will both be beautiful!! :P Impoopat decision making!! :(
Tiffany-x
Tiffany-x Posted - 07/12/2010 : 18:49:51
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

not one youve picked but I think Gina Mac has a nice sound to it

LOSER! :P That did make me chuckle a little though!! xD

And I think Falcor might have to be her fancy man, hes a bit gorgeous! Strangely enough you like the same names as me. I have been thinking about it and looking at the pictures of the 4 females and I love Felicity, plus it sounds like a fairy name to me and I love all of that pretty girly stuff! xD Im soooo excited! I have never been this excited before! :P
Tiffany-x
Mort13 Posted - 07/12/2010 : 17:31:17
Ooh Falcor can't wait to se her
I like Felicity,Gracie and Kyra. You could change your mind on what you want to call her when you get her though.
I wrote a names list before I got Falcor,had 2 names out of it that I was stuck between (Falcor wasn't in the top 2) but after getting him and seeing how he was personality wise I though Falcor suited him best

Funnily enough Gina means silvery so thats quite fitting!!
gmac Posted - 07/12/2010 : 16:55:01
not one youve picked but I think Gina Mac has a nice sound to it
Tiffany-x Posted - 07/12/2010 : 16:47:32
Ok then, Im gonna get a girl, the place has 4 females and 2 males, and I am thinking of names. So far I have Angel, Felicity, Gracie, Audrey, Kyra, Niamh, or Phoebe. Id like to know which you all prefer and if any other unusual yet girly names you think I might like! I chose these names because I like them and I like the meaning of them all. Thanks guys! :)
Tiffany-x
Tiffany-x Posted - 05/12/2010 : 18:51:27
Wouldnt that be funny!! :P Its sooo exciting isnt it!! xD
Tiffany-x
Invalid User Posted - 05/12/2010 : 18:13:17
I know exactly how your feeling! People think I'm crazy but I'm so excited to get my snake it's un real!

Can't wait to see pics.

We may be getting our snakes around the same time as I may have to delay bringing Nimbus home :o(
lrv2307 Posted - 05/12/2010 : 17:27:58
i get the feeling this lil snakie is going to be spoiled rotten ;)
i know my morgana is, and i do fuss and worry terrible that im doing things right, so i know tiff how your excitment is getting the better of you xx
Tiffany-x Posted - 05/12/2010 : 16:46:58
Haha, yeah! Aww, I cant wait! I will be posting pictures like every day btw! :P
Tiffany-x

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000