Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  13:29:43  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok so I just ordered all my stuff, I just have to pop into dunelm and get some plants and order my thermometers from ebay and then I have everything at least on the way apart from my snake! And I have arranged to collect my new little snakey the week of the 13th. I am soooo exited. I am looking to have a good first hold on christmas day seeing as its my present therefore it would be nice to feed 48 hours previous to that.

I am so madly exited!! I truly cannot wait! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :P
Tiffany-x

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  13:33:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany-x

Tiffany-x

cant tell Tiffany, .

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  13:35:08  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
IKR!! I dont make it obvious at all do I?! xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

lrv2307
Yearling

United Kingdom
863 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  13:36:34  Show Profile  Click to see lrv2307's MSN Messenger address  Send lrv2307 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
lol i was the same tiff when i ordered my set up, then had to wait a whole 24hrs before morgana was home with me lol was going out my mind with excitement

lrv (louise)
Uxbridge, Middlesex
0.1.0 snow - morgana
0.1.0 cali banded king - boudica
0.0.1 crested gecko - galaxy
** wish list**
ghost corn
anery corn
Go to Top of Page

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  13:43:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got my two for christmas 2 years ago, exciting stuff ;)

0.1 normal (Miami) - Hugo
0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Horses, bearded dragons, a red tailed boa constrictor, a tortoise, a cat and a dog
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  15:04:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww wow,thats excellent. This excitement thing is contagious!!! Just be prepared to fall totally in love with him/her

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  15:18:44  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I cannot wait!! Seriously! I havent ever been this excited! If he/she is as gorgeous as all of the other pewters I have seen on here before I will be the happiest person in the universe! I cant wait!! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  15:37:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I think its a definite that your snake will be gorgeous. Looking forward to your future pics of him/her

0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  16:19:57  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Its the countdown! 9-11 days before the first pictures will be on the forum, Ill be sure to get at least one on the way into the new home! xD YAY!! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  16:33:23  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
jez tif, show bit more enthusiasm will you :P

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  16:34:56  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sorry, Im just not very happy about it! ;)
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  16:37:12  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany-x

Ok so I just ordered all my stuff, I just have to pop into dunelm and get some plants and order my thermometers from ebay and then I have everything at least on the way apart from my snake! And I have arranged to collect my new little snakey the week of the 13th. I am soooo exited. I am looking to have a good first hold on christmas day seeing as its my present therefore it would be nice to feed 48 hours previous to that.

Tiffany-x

Awwww hehe be a good christmas for you both then :) Just remember to buy the Christmas hamster! XD

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  16:46:58  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Haha, yeah! Aww, I cant wait! I will be posting pictures like every day btw! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

lrv2307
Yearling

United Kingdom
863 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  17:27:58  Show Profile  Click to see lrv2307's MSN Messenger address  Send lrv2307 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i get the feeling this lil snakie is going to be spoiled rotten ;)
i know my morgana is, and i do fuss and worry terrible that im doing things right, so i know tiff how your excitment is getting the better of you xx

lrv (louise)
Uxbridge, Middlesex
0.1.0 snow - morgana
0.1.0 cali banded king - boudica
0.0.1 crested gecko - galaxy
** wish list**
ghost corn
anery corn
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  18:13:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know exactly how your feeling! People think I'm crazy but I'm so excited to get my snake it's un real!

Can't wait to see pics.

We may be getting our snakes around the same time as I may have to delay bringing Nimbus home :o(
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  18:51:27  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wouldnt that be funny!! :P Its sooo exciting isnt it!! xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  16:47:32  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok then, Im gonna get a girl, the place has 4 females and 2 males, and I am thinking of names. So far I have Angel, Felicity, Gracie, Audrey, Kyra, Niamh, or Phoebe. Id like to know which you all prefer and if any other unusual yet girly names you think I might like! I chose these names because I like them and I like the meaning of them all. Thanks guys! :)
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  16:55:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
not one youve picked but I think Gina Mac has a nice sound to it

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  17:31:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ooh Falcor can't wait to se her
I like Felicity,Gracie and Kyra. You could change your mind on what you want to call her when you get her though.
I wrote a names list before I got Falcor,had 2 names out of it that I was stuck between (Falcor wasn't in the top 2) but after getting him and seeing how he was personality wise I though Falcor suited him best

Funnily enough Gina means silvery so thats quite fitting!!

1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  18:49:51  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

not one youve picked but I think Gina Mac has a nice sound to it

LOSER! :P That did make me chuckle a little though!! xD

And I think Falcor might have to be her fancy man, hes a bit gorgeous! Strangely enough you like the same names as me. I have been thinking about it and looking at the pictures of the 4 females and I love Felicity, plus it sounds like a fairy name to me and I love all of that pretty girly stuff! xD Im soooo excited! I have never been this excited before! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  19:52:03  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok, so I have been thinking, and I like Felicity, but it sounds too human to me, so I was thinking those sounds but not so many syllables, so how does Flissy sound? I also like Belle though, cause then I can get snake number two (a boy), and call him Beau, then they will both be beautiful!! :P Impoopat decision making!! :(
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000