The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Spots first constriction.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lotabob Posted - 21/11/2010 : 19:08:02
Yay, was feeding Spot and he half heartedly struck and then attempted his first constriction. It was a good first attempt but nowhere near perfect but very excited he's learning to be a snake.

I grabbed the camera and filmed it so a youtube link will follow in 10-15 years (the time it takes a youtube upload).

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lotabob Posted - 22/11/2010 : 01:13:43
Popped the video in its rightful place, the video section.
lotabob Posted - 21/11/2010 : 21:44:37
Spot has never even hinted at a constriction before but decided to have a go. His first one was a lazy bite and then mad flapping/spinning, by then I'd got the camera, turned it on, pulled on the mouses foot to make it wiggle and he did some more flapping. Was very funny.
Mort13 Posted - 21/11/2010 : 21:09:18
At least he made an attempt bless him!! Looking sorward to seeing the video. Loki shows no interest in constricting at all,lazy little snake. I think Falcor will be first!!
Tiffany-x Posted - 21/11/2010 : 20:47:48
I dunno if it takes practice, but Im sure he will get better, although its instinct so is walking for anything with legs, but that takes time to perfect doesnt it. Sorry if this is incorrect, Im just trying to use logic to find an answer, I LOVE logic! :P
Tiffany-x
lotabob Posted - 21/11/2010 : 20:43:22
It was actually quite a poor effort after watching the video off my phone. He was squeezing the mouse he got that bit right but everything else was all over the place. I missed his first attempt but I gave the mouse a wiggle once I got the camera and he went for it again. Does it normally take practice or is he just useless at snake stuff?
Mort13 Posted - 21/11/2010 : 20:36:21
Cool!! Your little babies growing up!!
Tiffany-x Posted - 21/11/2010 : 19:35:27
Aww, thats great news! Well done spot! :D
Tiffany-x

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000