The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Partyy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Katie.Dublin Posted - 14/11/2010 : 15:17:50
I was hunting yesterday, and decided to host a bit of a soiré afterwards for the gang! Two of the guys wanted to see the snakes, so i brought them upstairs to see take them out. One of them had Spunky in his hands, and all she kept doing was trying to climb over to me, even when me and the OTHER guy swapped places! Is it cause she knows my smell do you think? I tend to be under the impression that snakes don't care about us!
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kdlang Posted - 14/11/2010 : 23:01:42
Mine are the same. I have to reassure people that it's not that the snake doesn't like them, it's that my smell is safe for them
herriotfan Posted - 14/11/2010 : 17:14:38
Mine all prefer to be with me. I think it probably is the security of our own smells. Plus we are confident handling snakes and they pick up on such things. Just my humble opinion....
drchino Posted - 14/11/2010 : 16:56:18
When my girlfriend holds Izzy she always comes back to me to explore! Although if she's held her for a while first then she's not so bothered about me.
Sta~ple Posted - 14/11/2010 : 16:07:20
Mine do that too, apart from Venom he doesn't seem to care! I think it's cause they know that your smell is safe and they don't know what the other smells mean.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000