The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Pretty pls help me win!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
FiestaSTLou Posted - 11/11/2010 : 12:06:22
Im not sure if this is allowed, if not feel free to delete and sorry

There is basically a comp on fb atm to win a holiday for 2, and im trying to win it for my mummy and daddy for a suprise xmas pressie they have had a pooey 2 years and i would love for them to have a break

All i need is for ppl to like this page - http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Bookable-Holidays-Ltd/38146130383

The write on the wall "ann summers louise paul sent me"

If anyone could help i would really appreciate it

If its not allowed then again im sorry
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
FiestaSTLou Posted - 12/11/2010 : 10:53:03
Its not a scam, its just a comp by the company, the person that gets the most ppl to join wins a hol for 2 in exchange they get a bigger base to advertise to, yes the more ppl that join the more people the company can advertise thru offers on their wall, nothing else, theres no application thingys that mean u have to share their data with them lmao!

Wen dalby is a serious comper and i mean serious! shes on MSE (a huge comping forum) and she gets 10000's of ppl to help her on there, when the comp started i was in the lead, then another girl called mel overtook me, (she wants it for a charity auction :) so wouldnt be so bad if she won)

and yes you need to like the page before u write on it. You dont have to do it, just thought i would see if anyone could help, if anyone did thank you :)
gingerpony Posted - 12/11/2010 : 09:37:00
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

If you ask me all these stupid pages need another button the 'f-off' button.

i think there's a page you can click on campaigning for a dislike/don't care/F off button
lotabob Posted - 12/11/2010 : 00:16:20
Oh they get nothing from me, but for every 10 people who click 'like', a few of them will have all their info on display.
Kehhlyr Posted - 12/11/2010 : 00:03:13
They only get access to what you allow.
To be honest if you're happy enough to put ALL your info on a publicly accessed website/social network then it's only yourself that has allowed the access to information.
If you don't want people to have access to anything, then don't use social networking sites.
lotabob Posted - 11/11/2010 : 22:48:01
Its yet another 'like me' scam, you like them, they get access to you through facebook for advertising etc. If you ask me all these stupid pages need another button the 'f-off' button.
Kehhlyr Posted - 11/11/2010 : 19:53:43
You've gotta 'like' the thing before you can post on the wall.
Morpheus Posted - 11/11/2010 : 16:52:17
Looks a bit odd to me, I can't post on the wall either and the only persons name that is there is 'Wen Dalby'! Could it be a con?
gingerpony Posted - 11/11/2010 : 15:40:21
it won't let me post on the wall..............?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000