The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Ouch

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ryanred5 Posted - 05/11/2010 : 01:37:58
This little worm of mine is a vicious bugger. Ok she can't do a lot of damage (yet), but see the pic below for what she can do now at worm size.

Okay okay its hardly anything I know, there just pin pricks but she managed to draw blood. I certainley wouldn't like her biting me when shes 4ft long, hopefully (fingers crossed) she will have stopped doing it by then.

I'll have to get her doing 200 chin ups morning and evening and running on the treadmill so shes too tired to bite me, either that or I could put a studded collar round her neck and take her out to frighten the local kids. What do you think?

She will also be a great aid tomorrow night when we go to a Firework Display, she will help me get through the crowd to see the fireworks. She will bite everyones bottom and I'm sure they will then move out of the way, its either that that or otherwise come face to face with a vicious snake in a studded collar.

From a very poorly handed Catherine ("sniff sniff" dabs moist eyes with tissue)

Daft bugger aren't I?

Just wondering if anyone is free this weekend to help me pull some teef?

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mort13 Posted - 06/11/2010 : 00:10:14
Euww,thats minging....but what a cool story its left you to tell.
lotabob Posted - 05/11/2010 : 21:51:39
Try a bite from a wild adder, couldn't walk after 2 minutes, leg was very swollen emergency doctor had to be brought out to me ASAP, not much fun and I was only a kid at the time, I was up a tree and as I jumped down something whipped up and hit me in the shin. I never saw it, the doc was the one who diagnosed the bite, I dont remember much of the details, all I do remember was my leg was about twice the size and then it split and went all yuk. Was laid up for ages. Suppose it does give a good story to tell and my fascination for snakes wasn't harmed, I was actually disappointed I didnt see the snake.
Mort13 Posted - 05/11/2010 : 20:46:34
Lol,looks like Phoenix has taken the name of her morph VERY seriously!!
Hope you got a sling too,your hand may fall off looking at the seriousness of the wound!
Sta~ple Posted - 05/11/2010 : 16:56:26
Prrrfffff woz. A corn bite is nothing I can assure you even at 4 or 5 ft.
ryanred5 Posted - 05/11/2010 : 16:34:23
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

I prescribe 5 days bed rest with a sexy butler to wait on you hand and foot.

Oh and when you have finished with the butler - can i have hime please

There is nothing wrong with my foot.

Nope you can't have the sexy butler unfortunately, cos I'm married to him.

You'll have to hire one for yourself unless your married to one too.
ryanred5 Posted - 05/11/2010 : 16:28:59
quote:
Originally posted by herriotfan

Intensive care job I would think!! Then it's out on the streets for you in the studded collar!!

You know we have two staffies but the kids round here aren't scared of them cos they would rather lick you to death than bite you.

I hope they are scared of the worm viper with the studded collar on. She is practising her alphabet at the mo but only seems to know "S" atm.
ryanred5 Posted - 05/11/2010 : 16:23:06
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

definitely an A&E job........or at least a big bandage and a tetanus jab in the bum

i hadn't ever been tagged in 7 or 8 years of keeping............then a 2 year old boa got me the other week

A&E laughed me out of the door but they did put a really big bandage on my hand.

I didn't need a tetanus jab thank god cos I'd had one a few years ago. It was quite funny when they came to do it tho, I rolled my sleeve up and the nurse said no not in there, you need to drop your pants.

Your lucky that you hadn't been tagged for so long. We definitely need to see a pic of your tag.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 05/11/2010 : 13:45:38
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

definitely an A&E job........or at least a big bandage and a tetanus jab in the bum

i hadn't ever been tagged in 7 or 8 years of keeping............then a 2 year old boa got me the other week

What and no pics?
kdlang Posted - 05/11/2010 : 12:03:01
I prescribe 5 days bed rest with a sexy butler to wait on you hand and foot.

Oh and when you have finished with the butler - can i have hime please
herriotfan Posted - 05/11/2010 : 09:04:31
Intensive care job I would think!! Then it's out on the streets for you in the studded collar!!
gingerpony Posted - 05/11/2010 : 08:27:27

inkiepixie Posted - 05/11/2010 : 08:10:58
OMG! I think you need to go to A&E straight away otherwise your hand might fall off.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000