The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Zombie Escape plan

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Thante Posted - 09/10/2010 : 02:34:39
At home visiting my Parent for a few days and discover they have had big glass patio doors put in.
When i pointed out that there useless in a Zombie attack i got odd looks, then explained while my dad was in stitches laughing.

So does anyone else have a Zombie escape plan ... or is it just me ?

and if there was a zombie attack, would you try and save your snake ? I have a fairly large plastic box that will fit in a back pack that could be used if the worse happened.
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Thante Posted - 11/10/2010 : 00:08:10
quote:
Originally posted by MacSpud

If you're referring to the Zombie Survival Guide
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zombie-Survival-Guide-Complete-Protection/dp/071563318X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1286747327&sr=8-1
then it's well worth reading as it's quite funny how well researched it is.
I read it on the tube into work in the mornings and you'd occasionally catch some funny looks from the other commuters!
Pro-Tip: Buy a Shaolin Spade as it's the weapon of choice apparently

Yep thats the book. even if you don't believe Zombies could exist or attack you end up forming an escape plan.

The only thing i didn't like about the book was that it was very American. A lot of stuff went on about thing you aether couldn't do, or couldn't get easily in England. Like large amounts of guns and ammo.
MacSpud Posted - 10/10/2010 : 22:53:14
If you're referring to the Zombie Survival Guide
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zombie-Survival-Guide-Complete-Protection/dp/071563318X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1286747327&sr=8-1
then it's well worth reading as it's quite funny how well researched it is.
I read it on the tube into work in the mornings and you'd occasionally catch some funny looks from the other commuters!
Pro-Tip: Buy a Shaolin Spade as it's the weapon of choice apparently
Katie.Dublin Posted - 10/10/2010 : 22:05:07
come to think of it... if hiding failed and i was discovered, i think my brain would explode with fear long before anything infected me with zombiness!
drchino Posted - 10/10/2010 : 21:28:51
Not sure if I have enough to blockage my stairs with. I'd be worried about zombie neighbours too though! Would have to go raid their flats for food, water and weapons though!
Sta~ple Posted - 10/10/2010 : 12:22:16
My boyfriend also has that book :) There are also "zombie" killing set's n the Spy stores in the States. Just a shame customs wouldn't be happy bringing back here.
rachiepotatoe Posted - 10/10/2010 : 12:10:21
hahaha it seems as though you're all actually discussing this as if it's going to happen tomorrow, you bunch of loons!!

I'd just hide behind the curtains and hope for the best!

a33272 Posted - 10/10/2010 : 09:35:52
please tell me its a dream im reading
Thante Posted - 10/10/2010 : 00:33:44
Its slightly safer, but much more so if you can demolish the stairs. Then they can't get up to you if they got in downstairs.
Its even better if you have a way on the the roof, or a way out upstairs, then your not trapped.

You could toss out something flammable, but they you get flaming zombies. My brother does archery, so we have lots of bows and arrows.

The book is good, but its directed more at Americans, its worth at least flicking through as its pretty funny.
n/a Posted - 09/10/2010 : 18:49:31
Love this thread! I bought my son the book on how to survive a zombie attack but I didn't read it myself- perhaps I should borrow it back. I live in an upstairs flat so might be safer, should I get something ready to throw out of the windows
Thante Posted - 09/10/2010 : 17:29:15
I'm glad i'm not the only one haha, although it is pretty crazy.

My long term plan if it ends up as a zombie apocalypse (instead of just an attack) is to head to an off shore oil rig.

I've read the book, its an funny and interesting reed, even if you don't believe that zombies will attack.
Sammysnake Posted - 09/10/2010 : 16:39:18
Just been told that a friend of mine has a whole book on how to survive a zombie attack. Think I'd better read it! My general plan is sacrifice myself to save my family - it would take a zombie so long to eat my enormous bottom that my daughter and husband could get a massive head start.
Sta~ple Posted - 09/10/2010 : 16:39:05
My b/f and most of my friends do. I've been told that when me and my b/f get a house together, were getting a warpoof built bunker and keeping lots of cans n there incase of zombies.

At the moment, we have lots of ammo if there is an attack although the gun cabinate isn't in a great place :/ just gotta hope we get to that shot guns, rifles and magnums in time.
drchino Posted - 09/10/2010 : 14:50:47
Usually after watching a zombie film I do day dream about what I'd do! I've moved every year for the last 3 years so I've had to develop different plans! My last place wasn't very secure so I kinda had to accept that I'd just have to live my life as a zombie there if there ever was an outbreak!

My new place is on the 3rd floor of a flat with a secure door, don't think I could get much safer! Water and food would be an issue after a while though :(

(looks like I'm crazy too!)
Tiffany-x Posted - 09/10/2010 : 13:15:07
Hmm, I think maybe you are just a little crazy. :P
Tiffany-x
Katie.Dublin Posted - 09/10/2010 : 12:10:36
quote:
Originally posted by Figs

I did have a plan to crawl into the loft that is in my room, but i'm scared of spiders and would rather take my chances with the zombies

Figs! That is my plan exactly, i had a dream about it last week actually but i won't bore you with the details! I figure they'll never find me if i crawl into the storage in the attic:) As for saving the snakes, every man for himself thats what i say!
Figs Posted - 09/10/2010 : 11:56:39
I did have a plan to crawl into the loft that is in my room, but i'm scared of spiders and would rather take my chances with the zombies

herriotfan Posted - 09/10/2010 : 11:33:33
No plan.......am I doomed?
eeji Posted - 09/10/2010 : 11:10:16
i think its just you! :D :D :D

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000