Zombie Escape plan
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Thante
Hatchling

United Kingdom
301 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  02:34:39  Show Profile  Visit Thante's Homepage  Reply with Quote
At home visiting my Parent for a few days and discover they have had big glass patio doors put in.
When i pointed out that there useless in a Zombie attack i got odd looks, then explained while my dad was in stitches laughing.

So does anyone else have a Zombie escape plan ... or is it just me ?

and if there was a zombie attack, would you try and save your snake ? I have a fairly large plastic box that will fit in a back pack that could be used if the worse happened.

0.1.0 Cherry - 09 Normal
1.0.0 Tequila - 09 Caramel Motley

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  11:10:16  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i think its just you! :D :D :D

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  11:33:33  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
No plan.......am I doomed?

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  11:56:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did have a plan to crawl into the loft that is in my room, but i'm scared of spiders and would rather take my chances with the zombies

Go to Top of Page

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  12:10:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Figs

I did have a plan to crawl into the loft that is in my room, but i'm scared of spiders and would rather take my chances with the zombies

Figs! That is my plan exactly, i had a dream about it last week actually but i won't bore you with the details! I figure they'll never find me if i crawl into the storage in the attic:) As for saving the snakes, every man for himself thats what i say!

0.1 normal (Miami) - Hugo
0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Horses, bearded dragons, a red tailed boa constrictor, a tortoise, a cat and a dog
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  13:15:07  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hmm, I think maybe you are just a little crazy. :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

drchino
Yearling

United Kingdom
660 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  14:50:47  Show Profile  Visit drchino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Usually after watching a zombie film I do day dream about what I'd do! I've moved every year for the last 3 years so I've had to develop different plans! My last place wasn't very secure so I kinda had to accept that I'd just have to live my life as a zombie there if there ever was an outbreak!

My new place is on the 3rd floor of a flat with a secure door, don't think I could get much safer! Water and food would be an issue after a while though :(

(looks like I'm crazy too!)

0.1.0 Izzy - Amber Motley Corn
0.2.0 White rats - Rose and Myra
0.0.1 Crested Gecko - Yoshi
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  16:39:05  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My b/f and most of my friends do. I've been told that when me and my b/f get a house together, were getting a warpoof built bunker and keeping lots of cans n there incase of zombies.

At the moment, we have lots of ammo if there is an attack although the gun cabinate isn't in a great place :/ just gotta hope we get to that shot guns, rifles and magnums in time.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

Edited by - Sta~ple on 09/10/2010 16:40:46
Go to Top of Page

Sammysnake
Yearling

United Kingdom
606 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  16:39:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just been told that a friend of mine has a whole book on how to survive a zombie attack. Think I'd better read it! My general plan is sacrifice myself to save my family - it would take a zombie so long to eat my enormous bottom that my daughter and husband could get a massive head start.

08 male Carolina Corn ‘Saracen’
09 male Anery Corn ‘Twilight’
08 male Rankins Dragon ‘Keydo’
Go to Top of Page

Thante
Hatchling

United Kingdom
301 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  17:29:15  Show Profile  Visit Thante's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm glad i'm not the only one haha, although it is pretty crazy.

My long term plan if it ends up as a zombie apocalypse (instead of just an attack) is to head to an off shore oil rig.

I've read the book, its an funny and interesting reed, even if you don't believe that zombies will attack.

0.1.0 Cherry - 09 Normal
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

18 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  18:49:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Love this thread! I bought my son the book on how to survive a zombie attack but I didn't read it myself- perhaps I should borrow it back. I live in an upstairs flat so might be safer, should I get something ready to throw out of the windows
Go to Top of Page

Thante
Hatchling

United Kingdom
301 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  00:33:44  Show Profile  Visit Thante's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Its slightly safer, but much more so if you can demolish the stairs. Then they can't get up to you if they got in downstairs.
Its even better if you have a way on the the roof, or a way out upstairs, then your not trapped.

You could toss out something flammable, but they you get flaming zombies. My brother does archery, so we have lots of bows and arrows.

The book is good, but its directed more at Americans, its worth at least flicking through as its pretty funny.

0.1.0 Cherry - 09 Normal
Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  09:35:52  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
please tell me its a dream im reading

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page

rachiepotatoe
Hatchling

United Kingdom
393 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  12:10:21  Show Profile  Click to see rachiepotatoe's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hahaha it seems as though you're all actually discussing this as if it's going to happen tomorrow, you bunch of loons!!

I'd just hide behind the curtains and hope for the best!

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  12:22:16  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My boyfriend also has that book :) There are also "zombie" killing set's n the Spy stores in the States. Just a shame customs wouldn't be happy bringing back here.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

drchino
Yearling

United Kingdom
660 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  21:28:51  Show Profile  Visit drchino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not sure if I have enough to blockage my stairs with. I'd be worried about zombie neighbours too though! Would have to go raid their flats for food, water and weapons though!

0.1.0 Izzy - Amber Motley Corn
0.2.0 White rats - Rose and Myra
0.0.1 Crested Gecko - Yoshi
Go to Top of Page

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  22:05:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
come to think of it... if hiding failed and i was discovered, i think my brain would explode with fear long before anything infected me with zombiness!

0.1 normal (Miami) - Hugo
0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Horses, bearded dragons, a red tailed boa constrictor, a tortoise, a cat and a dog
Go to Top of Page

MacSpud
Hatchling

United Kingdom
143 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  22:53:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you're referring to the Zombie Survival Guide
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zombie-Survival-Guide-Complete-Protection/dp/071563318X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1286747327&sr=8-1
then it's well worth reading as it's quite funny how well researched it is.
I read it on the tube into work in the mornings and you'd occasionally catch some funny looks from the other commuters!
Pro-Tip: Buy a Shaolin Spade as it's the weapon of choice apparently

1.0.0 Beaker (10-8-09 amel)

Edited by - MacSpud on 10/10/2010 22:54:30
Go to Top of Page

Thante
Hatchling

United Kingdom
301 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2010 :  00:08:10  Show Profile  Visit Thante's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MacSpud

If you're referring to the Zombie Survival Guide
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zombie-Survival-Guide-Complete-Protection/dp/071563318X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1286747327&sr=8-1
then it's well worth reading as it's quite funny how well researched it is.
I read it on the tube into work in the mornings and you'd occasionally catch some funny looks from the other commuters!
Pro-Tip: Buy a Shaolin Spade as it's the weapon of choice apparently

Yep thats the book. even if you don't believe Zombies could exist or attack you end up forming an escape plan.

The only thing i didn't like about the book was that it was very American. A lot of stuff went on about thing you aether couldn't do, or couldn't get easily in England. Like large amounts of guns and ammo.

0.1.0 Cherry - 09 Normal
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000