The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 does your corn have the same personality as you?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
stotty01 Posted - 06/10/2010 : 19:47:19
medusa is exactly like me, doesnt come out of her hide that much (my room) if she does it is at night or when im not around (like me when go to town) sorry if i am sounding a utter loser, but do any of you have a same personality as your corn?
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
stotty01 Posted - 07/10/2010 : 16:51:06
good to know im not the only loser to think they have the same personality as there snake xD
FiestaSTLou Posted - 07/10/2010 : 09:56:38
my fellas compared me to our new spider royal... a fiesty biatch... dont know how to take that really.. haha!
nikki-il-lilly Posted - 06/10/2010 : 23:18:21
Dave sits on the laptop like me :D eats well like me :D loves sitting in his water bowl like me (love the shower) :D loves to sleep :D and gets confussed by the reflection in the glass :D ..... oh wait the last bits not really something to say out load XD x
Kehhlyr Posted - 06/10/2010 : 22:37:53
Mine are nice and placid and gentle snakes.
Nothing like me.

My female boa and I are the same though.
Sta~ple Posted - 06/10/2010 : 22:33:33
Venom is yes. Nosey, eats like a pig, sleeps out of his hide like I sleep naked XD, trashes his viv like I trash my room, always up and makes silly squeaky noises from time to time.
Tiffany-x Posted - 06/10/2010 : 22:11:15
quote:
Originally posted by ryanred5

I'd say me and Phoenix are quite similar, for a start we are both red heads (mines out of a bottle tho) and we are both fiery, however I don't bite people lol.

Are you sure you dont Catherine? I believe I heard otherwise! ;)
Tiffany-x
ryanred5 Posted - 06/10/2010 : 22:08:02
I'd say me and Phoenix are quite similar, for a start we are both red heads (mines out of a bottle tho) and we are both fiery, however I don't bite people lol.
Mort13 Posted - 06/10/2010 : 21:39:35
True Blood,top series. I haven't let Loki watch that yet though,thought he was a bit too young!!
I'm like Loki in the sense that I sleep far better in the day and I'm always moving furniture around ( he likes moving his toilet roll around bless him) Oh and I like exploring,although I don't climb round my ceiling only to fall off the way he does in his faun!
Sika Posted - 06/10/2010 : 21:29:40
OHhh... of course my corn is the most beautiful, intelligent etc. etc......... nahh okay for real: yes my Aia is so curious - like me, and loves to snooze on something warm and soft, don't like water (i.e.. falling into her water bowl) and she likes watching True Blood - she does! She has been lying and watching a whole episode just staring totally absorbed in it - I personally think she's enjoying all the biting, which she can relate to.
Figs Posted - 06/10/2010 : 21:15:07
I'd say i'm the most like my Salem - REALLY dont want to get out of bed and when we do its for food, dont like most people but some are alright, and are both really pale lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000