Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 does your corn have the same personality as you?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2010 :  19:47:19  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
medusa is exactly like me, doesnt come out of her hide that much (my room) if she does it is at night or when im not around (like me when go to town) sorry if i am sounding a utter loser, but do any of you have a same personality as your corn?

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2010 :  21:15:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd say i'm the most like my Salem - REALLY dont want to get out of bed and when we do its for food, dont like most people but some are alright, and are both really pale lol
Go to Top of Page

Sika
Hatchling

350 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2010 :  21:29:40  Show Profile  Visit Sika's Homepage  Click to see Sika's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
OHhh... of course my corn is the most beautiful, intelligent etc. etc......... nahh okay for real: yes my Aia is so curious - like me, and loves to snooze on something warm and soft, don't like water (i.e.. falling into her water bowl) and she likes watching True Blood - she does! She has been lying and watching a whole episode just staring totally absorbed in it - I personally think she's enjoying all the biting, which she can relate to.

0.1 Corn snake - Motley Sunglow (Aia)
1.0 Hognose - normal (Vitus)

Edited by - Sika on 06/10/2010 21:36:34
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2010 :  21:39:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
True Blood,top series. I haven't let Loki watch that yet though,thought he was a bit too young!!
I'm like Loki in the sense that I sleep far better in the day and I'm always moving furniture around ( he likes moving his toilet roll around bless him) Oh and I like exploring,although I don't climb round my ceiling only to fall off the way he does in his faun!

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

ryanred5
Hatchling

United Kingdom
254 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2010 :  22:08:02  Show Profile  Visit ryanred5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'd say me and Phoenix are quite similar, for a start we are both red heads (mines out of a bottle tho) and we are both fiery, however I don't bite people lol.

Best wishes

Catherine xx

0.1 Bloodred Cornsnake - Phoenix
1.0 Amel Cornsnake - Tango
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2010 :  22:11:15  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ryanred5

I'd say me and Phoenix are quite similar, for a start we are both red heads (mines out of a bottle tho) and we are both fiery, however I don't bite people lol.

Are you sure you dont Catherine? I believe I heard otherwise! ;)
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2010 :  22:33:33  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Venom is yes. Nosey, eats like a pig, sleeps out of his hide like I sleep naked XD, trashes his viv like I trash my room, always up and makes silly squeaky noises from time to time.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2010 :  22:37:53  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Mine are nice and placid and gentle snakes.
Nothing like me.

My female boa and I are the same though.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

nikki-il-lilly
Hatchling

United Kingdom
123 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2010 :  23:18:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dave sits on the laptop like me :D eats well like me :D loves sitting in his water bowl like me (love the shower) :D loves to sleep :D and gets confussed by the reflection in the glass :D ..... oh wait the last bits not really something to say out load XD x

Maggie the Candycane Casper the Ghoat motly and David the Carolina :D
Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2010 :  09:56:38  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
my fellas compared me to our new spider royal... a fiesty biatch... dont know how to take that really.. haha!

Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2010 :  16:51:06  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
good to know im not the only loser to think they have the same personality as there snake xD

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000