The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 :O shocking stuff?! hahaa! :P xx

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 23/09/2010 : 17:58:24
:O i havent been on here for 2 and 1/2 weeks?! shocking stuff?! hahaa but this is only because this week i have been really ill and mum was even going to even phone for an ambulance which is the worst thing ever because i have a proper phobia of hospitals but bit better now so all is well lol but then the week before something slipped in my back and i couldnt even get up out of my bed :/ but thats almost gone as well so thank god! and ive only just been able to pick Tangoo up today since 2weeks because went really weak and horrible not good! xx

sorry to bore you all with my little story hahaa xx
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 28/09/2010 : 18:06:51
yeah lol :) xx
Tiffany-x Posted - 28/09/2010 : 17:46:47
I worry about if I get some kinda problem (with my back or ankles) while I have my snake in case I cant feed cause no one else will. :P Gonna maybe have to try to convince someone it will be ok! :D
Tiffany-x
chrish Posted - 28/09/2010 : 17:41:15
Glad to hear it
n/a Posted - 28/09/2010 : 17:38:56
sorry ive only just seen this again haha and yeah it was cuz i'm normally holding him like 24_7 lol :) and yeah i'm alot better now thank youu xx
smiffy89 Posted - 25/09/2010 : 17:06:51
i bet it was horrible not been able to hold ya snakey for 2 wk glad ya all better now tho
n/a Posted - 24/09/2010 : 10:27:23
jeez Josh! hope your alright and walking soon though lol xx

and herriotfan, thanks lol but only down point is, is that ive had to take a week off school when i really need to be in school seen as its the last year and i need to make all my grades go up a bit more :/ xx
herriotfan Posted - 24/09/2010 : 10:14:14
quote:
Originally posted by meggypearce

:O i havent been on here for 2 and 1/2 weeks?! shocking stuff?! hahaa but this is only because this week i have been really ill and mum was even going to even phone for an ambulance which is the worst thing ever because i have a proper phobia of hospitals but bit better now so all is well lol but then the week before something slipped in my back and i couldnt even get up out of my bed :/ but thats almost gone as well so thank god! and ive only just been able to pick Tangoo up today since 2weeks because went really weak and horrible not good! xx

sorry to bore you all with my little story hahaa xx

Sounds like big OUCH!! Glad things are getting better.
herriotfan Posted - 24/09/2010 : 10:11:40
quote:
Originally posted by josh9961

My kneecap had a wander away from my knee. It came back but it didn't half hurt. Can't walk on it at all, but at least the plaster is off! And now my girlfriend has broken her toe... Were quite a careless pair lol (:

You're not supposed to walk on your kneecap!!!!
josh9961 Posted - 24/09/2010 : 01:41:16
My kneecap had a wander away from my knee. It came back but it didn't half hurt. Can't walk on it at all, but at least the plaster is off! And now my girlfriend has broken her toe... Were quite a careless pair lol (:
n/a Posted - 23/09/2010 : 20:09:58
i know yeah :/ still off school till monday haha and whats happen to you then? :') lmao and arww bless! just hope that you dont wake up with her dangling off your toe! hahahaa xx
josh9961 Posted - 23/09/2010 : 19:50:16
Injury sucks doesn't it? I can't even feed my snakes at the mo :,) ketchup is looking hungrily at my toes from her viv!
n/a Posted - 23/09/2010 : 18:14:51
it was it was! :) lol and thanks and almost okay again now haha :') xx
rachiepotatoe Posted - 23/09/2010 : 18:09:08
Glad you are well now!!!
:)
ryanred5 Posted - 23/09/2010 : 18:06:57
Sounds awful Megg, glad your better now.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000