:O shocking stuff?! hahaa! :P xx
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

434 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2010 :  17:58:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
:O i havent been on here for 2 and 1/2 weeks?! shocking stuff?! hahaa but this is only because this week i have been really ill and mum was even going to even phone for an ambulance which is the worst thing ever because i have a proper phobia of hospitals but bit better now so all is well lol but then the week before something slipped in my back and i couldnt even get up out of my bed :/ but thats almost gone as well so thank god! and ive only just been able to pick Tangoo up today since 2weeks because went really weak and horrible not good! xx

sorry to bore you all with my little story hahaa xx

Megg :) xxx

Creamsickle Corn Snake- Tangoo (Ginge) :)

would love to have a granite corn snake but unfortunately not allowed cuz mum hates snakes haha :P x

ryanred5
Hatchling

United Kingdom
254 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2010 :  18:06:57  Show Profile  Visit ryanred5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sounds awful Megg, glad your better now.

Best wishes

Catherine xx

0.1 Bloodred Cornsnake - Phoenix
1.0 Amel Cornsnake - Tango
Go to Top of Page

rachiepotatoe
Hatchling

United Kingdom
393 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2010 :  18:09:08  Show Profile  Click to see rachiepotatoe's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Glad you are well now!!!
:)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

434 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2010 :  18:14:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it was it was! :) lol and thanks and almost okay again now haha :') xx

would love to have a granite corn snake but unfortunately not allowed cuz mum hates snakes haha :P x

Go to Top of Page

josh9961
Hatchling

United Kingdom
381 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2010 :  19:50:16  Show Profile  Click to see josh9961's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Injury sucks doesn't it? I can't even feed my snakes at the mo :,) ketchup is looking hungrily at my toes from her viv!

2.3 Corn Snakes
0.1 Bci
1.0 Spur thighed Tortoise
0.0.15 Stick insects
0.0.1 Shield Mantis
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

434 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2010 :  20:09:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i know yeah :/ still off school till monday haha and whats happen to you then? :') lmao and arww bless! just hope that you dont wake up with her dangling off your toe! hahahaa xx

Go to Top of Page

josh9961
Hatchling

United Kingdom
381 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2010 :  01:41:16  Show Profile  Click to see josh9961's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My kneecap had a wander away from my knee. It came back but it didn't half hurt. Can't walk on it at all, but at least the plaster is off! And now my girlfriend has broken her toe... Were quite a careless pair lol (:

2.3 Corn Snakes
0.1 Bci
1.0 Spur thighed Tortoise
0.0.15 Stick insects
0.0.1 Shield Mantis
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2010 :  10:11:40  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by josh9961

My kneecap had a wander away from my knee. It came back but it didn't half hurt. Can't walk on it at all, but at least the plaster is off! And now my girlfriend has broken her toe... Were quite a careless pair lol (:

You're not supposed to walk on your kneecap!!!!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals

Edited by - herriotfan on 24/09/2010 10:12:18
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2010 :  10:14:14  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by meggypearce

:O i havent been on here for 2 and 1/2 weeks?! shocking stuff?! hahaa but this is only because this week i have been really ill and mum was even going to even phone for an ambulance which is the worst thing ever because i have a proper phobia of hospitals but bit better now so all is well lol but then the week before something slipped in my back and i couldnt even get up out of my bed :/ but thats almost gone as well so thank god! and ive only just been able to pick Tangoo up today since 2weeks because went really weak and horrible not good! xx

sorry to bore you all with my little story hahaa xx

Sounds like big OUCH!! Glad things are getting better.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals

Edited by - herriotfan on 24/09/2010 10:16:08
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

434 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2010 :  10:27:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
jeez Josh! hope your alright and walking soon though lol xx

and herriotfan, thanks lol but only down point is, is that ive had to take a week off school when i really need to be in school seen as its the last year and i need to make all my grades go up a bit more :/ xx

Go to Top of Page

smiffy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 25/09/2010 :  17:06:51  Show Profile  Click to see smiffy89's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i bet it was horrible not been able to hold ya snakey for 2 wk glad ya all better now tho
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

434 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  17:38:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sorry ive only just seen this again haha and yeah it was cuz i'm normally holding him like 24_7 lol :) and yeah i'm alot better now thank youu xx

Go to Top of Page

chrish
Hatchling

United Kingdom
172 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  17:41:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad to hear it

0.0.1 Bloodred
0.1.0 Snow
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  17:46:47  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I worry about if I get some kinda problem (with my back or ankles) while I have my snake in case I cant feed cause no one else will. :P Gonna maybe have to try to convince someone it will be ok! :D
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

434 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  18:06:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah lol :) xx

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000