The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Just pooped myself!! ((BIG TIME!!!)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tiffany-x Posted - 26/07/2010 : 17:49:36
Ok so, since I was little we always warm chocolate cookies in the microwave, so I get hungry and off I go, I put them in and then forgot about them. Oops. Then, BANGGGGG!! I ran into the kitchen and remembered the cookies were in there and they were on fire. I have seriously NEVER been so scared and now the house stinks like smoke and the soot has stained the microwave, I really cant get it off and my mum is due home in like 10 minutes! :( Im so stupid seriously, I can't believe it. :(

Sorry for being so majorly off topic and stuff but I had to tell someone, no offence to any blonde people but I think I have the wrong colour hair, aren't brunettes supposed to be more intelligent? LOL!
Tiffany-x
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mouse Posted - 31/07/2010 : 10:30:34
My OH's brother put bread in the microwave and forgot about it......The house stank of sulphur for about a week afterwards. Plus burning bread isn't so good.

Tiffany-x Posted - 30/07/2010 : 20:37:28
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

quote:
Originally posted by herriotfan

Ok, in future I'm going to have a 'Tiff moment' if something goes tits up!!!! LMAO

Mint.

"it's tiffany time"

You just love to be mean to me don't you!! :'( Your so mean, hehe. Nah, Im only joking. Do it if you want, just make fun of the innocent little dumb girl! :P
Tiffany-x
hillzi Posted - 30/07/2010 : 17:45:13
quote:

Ok, in future I'm going to have a 'Tiff moment' if something goes tits up!!!! LMAO

Mint.

"it's tiffany time"

Tiffany-x Posted - 30/07/2010 : 15:51:00
Haha, I always put sausage rolls in too!! :P But only for like 1 minute at the very most. :)
Tiffany-x
princessbroxy Posted - 30/07/2010 : 14:52:35
pmsl try putting a sausage roll in the micro for about 3 min that makes a big bang and a bloody big mess lol took me about 1hr to get it all off lol
Tiffany-x Posted - 30/07/2010 : 11:03:42
quote:

Thats mean!! :'( Not my fault Im thick as pig plop! :P
Tiffany-x
n/a Posted - 29/07/2010 : 23:59:38
What you need to do is stick a bar of soap in there, that'll atleast make it smell nice. :D
herriotfan Posted - 29/07/2010 : 02:30:10
crazy JJ Posted - 28/07/2010 : 21:41:57
lol haha :D ^
hillzi Posted - 28/07/2010 : 18:54:14
quote:
Originally posted by Budaholic

Mrs Budaholic once accidentally microwaved a huge family sized 'Black Forest Gateau' into a chocolatey, creamy puddle.

Hahah!!
Budaholic Posted - 28/07/2010 : 18:24:27
Mrs Budaholic once accidentally microwaved a huge family sized 'Black Forest Gateau' into a chocolatey, creamy puddle.
Azzheasman Posted - 27/07/2010 : 19:01:39
i put a creme egg in the microwave once, was still in the foil tho, not a good combo lol
Tiffany-x Posted - 27/07/2010 : 18:48:37
quote:
Originally posted by LittleMick

Tiffany, panicing because your mum was due home in 10 mins, but you had time to post about it on TCS!!!!!!!

Thumbs up for that gal, lmao, nice to see you have your priorities straight, lol.

OF COURSE!! :P By that point though I had been trying for a while and it wouldnt come off so I had half given in. Lol, but it helps to talk about things, because then I just laugh it off instead of stressing out. Silly me!
Tiffany-x
crazy JJ Posted - 27/07/2010 : 01:34:19
LOL!!! ;) :P
LittleMick Posted - 27/07/2010 : 00:29:05
Tiffany, panicing because your mum was due home in 10 mins, but you had time to post about it on TCS!!!!!!!

Thumbs up for that gal, lmao, nice to see you have your priorities straight, lol.
Sizzlesmum Posted - 26/07/2010 : 21:54:59
Oh dear lol, I'm sure your Mum will forgive you ....... eventually

My kids have all burned things in the microwave, one exploded an egg in it, the smell was awful

kdlang's right about the lemon in water, it worked for me
DannyBrown91 Posted - 26/07/2010 : 20:44:43
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

quote:
Originally posted by jessejamez666

Ooopps!!!
The best thing I've ever seen in a microwave is a Gremlin !!

Stick "best things to put in a microwave" on youtube, theres some channel on there who put any old rubbish in there, seen iPods, and CD's! Quality.

sounds terrible..

is the microwave alright?

Yer a CD in a microwave looks so good...
luke1989 Posted - 26/07/2010 : 20:35:54
quote:
Originally posted by jessejamez666

Ooopps!!!
The best thing I've ever seen in a microwave is a Gremlin !!

ha ha gremlin love it
Tiffany-x Posted - 26/07/2010 : 20:12:47
HAHAHA. No way, no more cookies in the microwave for me!! :P
Tiffany-x
kdlang Posted - 26/07/2010 : 20:07:48
LMAO You could always make your mum a nice cuppa and offer to warm her up some cookies to go with it

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000