The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Big Thank You

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
HannahB Posted - 18/07/2010 : 14:39:14
just wanted to say a massive thank you to all of you who sponsored me with my Race For Life - I walked quickly round a very very busy course in 61 mins, slightly slower than last year but nevertheless I'm happy was super busy though with apparently around 7000people there all walking/running for various reasons but with one common goal - to stop cancer, there were loads of people around cheering us all on and even the army boys were out cheering us on as we went past the barracks

to all of you who sponsored me a massive thanks - its really appreciated and being put to good use by the scientists and the like
for those who didnt sponsor me.. hope you sponsor me when I walk quickly/jog another 5k but for Tommys The Baby Charity in September

If any of you would like to sponsor me for my Womens 5K Adidas Challenge then please visit http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/HannahBisrunningagain - thanks
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lee2308 Posted - 18/07/2010 : 23:10:31
nice one hannah,it all helps.Hope you reach your goal
crazy JJ Posted - 18/07/2010 : 22:44:54
congrats hun :D
col654 Posted - 18/07/2010 : 21:54:12
well done Hannah B x

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000