The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Thanks for the welcome

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 09/07/2010 : 20:34:13
Thanks for the warm welcome I only joined recently I dont know how to put piccies on yet I will have to drag a neighbour in to see if he can help.I have 14 corns in various colour morphs 6 kings 4 Royals 2 Trinkets and 2 hogs loads of spiders tropical fish and a beardie and my 2 beautiful reacued Salukis,and all the time to look after them.I havent bred the corns yet I cant make my mind up,trouble is I would want to keep any unusual coloured ones not a good idea better not rabbit too much
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 11/07/2010 : 04:55:36
You forgot about Susan's mention of her 2 hoggies HannahB ....so checkout http://www.thehognosesnake.co.uk/ and of course our mother site, http://www.thereptilian.co.uk/The_reptilian_forum.htm. for your beardie to have a place to call home (and where your spiders and fish are also welcome )

Am I right in saying that the Trinket snakes are shyer than corns and need more humidity....and can also be a bit fussier feeders? Did you know they were named after Helen of Troy (Coelognathus helena helena)? Yes, I had to google them as I had never heard of them before !!

I love the fact you have 2 rescued Salukis, they are amazing looking dogs....so I hope you put up pics of them in the 'Other Reptiles' section!!

As far as putting up pics checkout this link to see if it is of any help - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14

And as for rabbiting on....no-one rabbits as much as I do, I am famous for it !!

xxx
joetheimpaler Posted - 10/07/2010 : 20:25:06
if you go onto the photo section of the forum theres a post on how to get pics on - worth having a look at, it helped me anyway
crazy JJ Posted - 09/07/2010 : 23:23:23
cant wait to see the picies:D
herriotfan Posted - 09/07/2010 : 22:20:04
Ah, somebody with a passion for pets!! You'll certainly feel very at home here.
HannahB Posted - 09/07/2010 : 22:07:49
nice to have you here - glad we made you feel welcome
maybe have a look at www.theroyalpython.co.uk - its our sister site dedicated to royals, not as busy her but lots of pretty royals to look at,
and www.thekingsnake.co.uk for the kings
definately look forwards to seeing pics

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000