Thanks for the welcome
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

13 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2010 :  20:34:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the warm welcome I only joined recently I dont know how to put piccies on yet I will have to drag a neighbour in to see if he can help.I have 14 corns in various colour morphs 6 kings 4 Royals 2 Trinkets and 2 hogs loads of spiders tropical fish and a beardie and my 2 beautiful reacued Salukis,and all the time to look after them.I havent bred the corns yet I cant make my mind up,trouble is I would want to keep any unusual coloured ones not a good idea better not rabbit too much

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2010 :  22:07:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice to have you here - glad we made you feel welcome
maybe have a look at www.theroyalpython.co.uk - its our sister site dedicated to royals, not as busy her but lots of pretty royals to look at,
and www.thekingsnake.co.uk for the kings
definately look forwards to seeing pics

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Edited by - HannahB on 09/07/2010 22:17:06
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2010 :  22:20:04  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ah, somebody with a passion for pets!! You'll certainly feel very at home here.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2010 :  23:23:23  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
cant wait to see the picies:D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

joetheimpaler
Egg

United Kingdom
84 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2010 :  20:25:06  Show Profile  Visit joetheimpaler's Homepage  Reply with Quote
if you go onto the photo section of the forum theres a post on how to get pics on - worth having a look at, it helped me anyway

1 dog-indie
3 cats-martha,meow and pippin,
1 corn snake -Topaz.
4 chickens - Psycho, Dutch, Alan and ownage
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2010 :  04:55:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You forgot about Susan's mention of her 2 hoggies HannahB ....so checkout http://www.thehognosesnake.co.uk/ and of course our mother site, http://www.thereptilian.co.uk/The_reptilian_forum.htm. for your beardie to have a place to call home (and where your spiders and fish are also welcome )

Am I right in saying that the Trinket snakes are shyer than corns and need more humidity....and can also be a bit fussier feeders? Did you know they were named after Helen of Troy (Coelognathus helena helena)? Yes, I had to google them as I had never heard of them before !!

I love the fact you have 2 rescued Salukis, they are amazing looking dogs....so I hope you put up pics of them in the 'Other Reptiles' section!!

As far as putting up pics checkout this link to see if it is of any help - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14

And as for rabbiting on....no-one rabbits as much as I do, I am famous for it !!

xxx

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000