The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Snake freak!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lizzyd Posted - 08/07/2010 : 22:26:08
My daughter says im a snake freak. I said...Yes i am. Why would anyone not be a snake freak?
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mozacchio Posted - 09/07/2010 : 18:10:41
I always talk about Spaghettino to everyone but here is Greece is not very appreciated!
You see.. very few people own snakes here..
When i ask people to guess what kind of pet do i own, they always saw "elephant" before "snake"..!
crazy JJ Posted - 09/07/2010 : 12:34:26
haha Kellog defo agree with you on that one :D... im excatly the same... ma friends dont quite understand me, then a coupl have asked if they can hold one, so i give them shikira, as she is the nicest and after abit of eeeks n stuff they hold her, fall in love with her and want her... erm nope ya cant have her, lol but ya can have one of her babies ;)
Kellog Posted - 09/07/2010 : 12:17:47
Most of my friends and family cant understand my fascination with my snakes (or the forum !)....but I have got past the point of caring. I love my snakes and will happily talk about them if people ask, if they dont want to know then that is there loss!

xxx
mrsT Posted - 09/07/2010 : 11:38:55
people at work cant understand why i want to keep a snake......weirdo's
Sta~ple Posted - 09/07/2010 : 09:56:05
I call my mum the crazy cat lady and she calls me the crazy snake lady....

Rather have snakes than cats :D
Mouse Posted - 09/07/2010 : 08:32:32
:D I talk about mine all the time at work, as one of the other staff members has some too, and my mates are fascinated. My boss generally looks sickened though!!!

Snakes are awesome! but then I'm sure some people think scorpions are awesome *shudders*, or those HUUUUGE centipede/millipede things. Small ones I can handle, ones bigger than my snake...not so much!
Thante Posted - 09/07/2010 : 00:42:07
i do wonder that a lot. i live with a girl who is petrified of snakes, she wont come in my room, and i can't talk about it infront of her. My snake is only a yearling haha and i only have the one.
then again, i'm the same about slugs haha
luke1989 Posted - 09/07/2010 : 00:00:03
i had my snakes out the front of my house yesterday people were so amazed and scared. whats so scary????
Thante Posted - 08/07/2010 : 23:50:46
Me too haha, i tell them its better then being a weird cat lady, Its easier to scare people
kdlang Posted - 08/07/2010 : 23:03:30
I'm the weird snake lady to my friends lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000