New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lizzyd
Egg

United Kingdom
72 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  22:26:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My daughter says im a snake freak. I said...Yes i am. Why would anyone not be a snake freak?

1.1.0 Classic corns
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko
0.1.0 Cat

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  23:03:30  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm the weird snake lady to my friends lol

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Thante
Hatchling

United Kingdom
301 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  23:50:46  Show Profile  Visit Thante's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Me too haha, i tell them its better then being a weird cat lady, Its easier to scare people

0.1.0 Cherry - 09 Normal
1.0.0 Tequila - 09 Caramel Motley
Go to Top of Page

luke1989
Hatchling

United Kingdom
173 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2010 :  00:00:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i had my snakes out the front of my house yesterday people were so amazed and scared. whats so scary????

Go to Top of Page

Thante
Hatchling

United Kingdom
301 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2010 :  00:42:07  Show Profile  Visit Thante's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i do wonder that a lot. i live with a girl who is petrified of snakes, she wont come in my room, and i can't talk about it infront of her. My snake is only a yearling haha and i only have the one.
then again, i'm the same about slugs haha

0.1.0 Cherry - 09 Normal
1.0.0 Tequila - 09 Caramel Motley
Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2010 :  08:32:32  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
:D I talk about mine all the time at work, as one of the other staff members has some too, and my mates are fascinated. My boss generally looks sickened though!!!

Snakes are awesome! but then I'm sure some people think scorpions are awesome *shudders*, or those HUUUUGE centipede/millipede things. Small ones I can handle, ones bigger than my snake...not so much!

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2010 :  09:56:05  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I call my mum the crazy cat lady and she calls me the crazy snake lady....

Rather have snakes than cats :D

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

mrsT
Hatchling

United Kingdom
186 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2010 :  11:38:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
people at work cant understand why i want to keep a snake......weirdo's

1 carolina corn - Jake

1 hypo lavender - Kane
1 xb dog - Zak

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2010 :  12:17:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most of my friends and family cant understand my fascination with my snakes (or the forum !)....but I have got past the point of caring. I love my snakes and will happily talk about them if people ask, if they dont want to know then that is there loss!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2010 :  12:34:26  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
haha Kellog defo agree with you on that one :D... im excatly the same... ma friends dont quite understand me, then a coupl have asked if they can hold one, so i give them shikira, as she is the nicest and after abit of eeeks n stuff they hold her, fall in love with her and want her... erm nope ya cant have her, lol but ya can have one of her babies ;)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2010 :  18:10:41  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I always talk about Spaghettino to everyone but here is Greece is not very appreciated!
You see.. very few people own snakes here..
When i ask people to guess what kind of pet do i own, they always saw "elephant" before "snake"..!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000