New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  18:25:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
how come everytime i go on the royal python forum i always seem to offend someone without meaning to. i am thinking about getting a royal and was asking for breeders and someone suggested someone who was selling an adult but i didn't want an adult so i sed no thanks and he took it the wrong way and was offended that i didn't want his advice. the corn snake forum seems to be much more friendlier

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  18:57:48  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Because royals are boring, cheaper than corns to feed, but boring.

/me REALLY didn't help then.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  20:58:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
now i bet if you went on there and sed that you would get an earful like i do

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  21:10:42  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Chill Danny, it was just one misunderstanding. Most of the people on TRP are also on TCS.

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  21:13:40  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have done.

They're all talk really, just jealous because we own proper snakes like corns, kings and Boas.

I still think that Royals are like legless Leos. The excitement of a Leo is just totally overwhelming.......

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  21:24:00  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
As in the forum that's like this one but for royals?

To be honest, I can maybe see where he's coming from as in my experiences, corns that a year old or older are easier to look after in my opinion and there's less to worry about but he should respect you if you want a hatchie.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  21:29:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Us royal owners are not jealous as they are cheap to feed and if we leave the viv door open they dont get far , great

Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  10:43:25  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Don't know much about royals, but I always assumed they would be harder to look after!
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

Us royal owners are not jealous as they are cheap to feed and if we leave the viv door open they dont get far , great

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  14:08:54  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

I thought they would be more expensive to feed since they need rats which cost more and they have a habit of not eating so they waste food :p

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  21:53:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well i think i am going to get a royal as they are gorgeous in my opinion. i can't wiat.
i might just be able to persuade mum and dad to let me get a corn in sept donny if i get good results in school.

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  21:54:34  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
royals schmoyals, meh

cornsnakes FTW! :D

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  22:01:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you are welcome to your opinion eeji you royal hating, corn loving, obsesive freak
my opinion: you all need to get a life
royals and corns are just as nice as each other and both have there differences

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  22:42:46  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm not a royal owner, but from the many I've spoken to nearly all have other snakes which they can then give the food to when if the royal refuses to feed.

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  22:54:55  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

I'm not a royal owner, but from the many I've spoken to nearly all have other snakes which they can then give the food to when if the royal refuses to feed.

That's brilliant! but don;t most royals eat rats and feeding rats to some snakes makes them porky x.X;

I think Royals are beautiful too, lovely shaped heads but they seem to look really fat and dumpy if you know what I mean? Like there middle seems to be at least 3 times the size of it's head!

Go to Top of Page

Scarlett
Hatchling

United Kingdom
363 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2010 :  21:17:22  Show Profile  Visit Scarlett's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have a corn and royal, they both have their charm and I think they're both beautiful. Odin, my royal, is my baby boy and is just a sweet heart. Ember's fiestier and more liable to turn in to a diva, but I love them both and care for them both equally. Different strokes for different folks though =] I'm sure those saying that corn's are better would end up loving a royal if someone gave them one, it's just about the individual snakey.

0.0.1 Amel Corn -Ember.
1.0.0 Bloodred Corn - Loki.
0.0.1 MBK - Apollo.
1.1.0 Cats - Moggy and Pretty Girl.
0.0.1 Royal Python - Odin R.I.P 20/6/10.
Wishlist = Pied Sided Bloodred, Anery Stripe, Coral Stripe, Bloodred, Green Blotched Snow,
Strawberry Snow Stripe.

Location = Chatham, Kent.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000